REIQ Licence Upgrade
Already completed the Registration course (after April 2021, with units drawn from the qualification Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419) / CPP Training Package) and want to upgrade to the Full Licence? Take your real estate career to the next level with the REIQ’s Licence Upgrade. This course will elevate your knowledge and skills in the real estate industry and open up new career opportunities! Learn to manage operational finance, tenant relationships, customer service activities, trust accounts and more!
Licence Upgrade course includes
- Graduate with a Statement of Attainment showing the completed units of competency as part of the Upgrade Program, which when combined with your existing SOA from the CPP Training Package (showing 12 units previously completed) allows you to apply for a real estate agent licence with the Queensland Government Office of Fair Trading
- Complete 7 units of nationally accredited units of competency, drawn from both the Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419), and the Diploma of Property (Agency Management) (CPP51119)
- Study online from $850 or hybrid face-to-face classes from $950
- 6 month recommended course duration
- FREE one-on-one student support sessions
- FREE access to REIQ Career Networking events
- Priority Marking, Flexible Study and Private Tutoring available!
- Pay upfront or via a flexible payment plan over the duration of your studies
- When Statement of Attainment provided showing previously completed CPP Training Package units, you may also be eligible to apply for Credit Transfer to receive nationally recognised qualification, Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419)