01 days until the next course
We offer up to 12 months to complete the course, however it is self-paced and can be completed more quickly.
Payment plans available
Work as a Property Manager, Sales Associate, Commercial Agent or Buyers Agent
Strengthen your knowledge and progress your real estate career towards higher qualifications with a CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice. This course will enable you to graduate job ready with all the knowledge and skills required to succeed in the industry.
Certificate IV In Real Estate Practice includes
- Graduate with CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
- Work as a Property Manager, Sales Associate, Commercial Agent or Buyers Agent
- Online or hybrid in-class face-to-face study options
- 12 months recommended study duration
- Complete 18 units of competency as part of qualification CPP41419
- FREE one-on-one student support sessions
- FREE REIQ Graduate Membership at the completion of your course
- FREE access to REIQ Career Networking events
- Pay upfront or via a flexible payment plan
- Priority Marking, Flexible Study and Private Tutoring available!
Upon successful completion of this course you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the following competencies:
- CPPREP4001 – Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4102 – Market property
- CPPREP4004 – Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4103 – Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4506 – Manage off-site and lone worker safety in real estate
- CPPREP4503 – Present at hearings in real estate
- CPPREP5010 – Manage customer service activities in the property industry
- CPPREP4101 – Appraise property for sale or lease
- CPPREP4121 – Establish landlord relationships
- CPPREP4104 – Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 – Sell property
- CPPREP4002 – Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003 – Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4005 – Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
- CPPREP4123 – Manage tenancy
- CPPREP4125 – Transact in trust accounts
- CPPREP4122 – Manage tenant relationships
- CPPREP4124 – End tenancy
The addition of the following subject will allow students to complete the requirements of the Full Licence – the highest level of qualification in real estate.
- CPPREP5006 – Manage operational finances in the property industry
Find out more about the REIQ Full Licence Course HERE!
There’s plenty of different career paths you can take in real estate. Rewarding careers for an REIQ graduate with a CPP41419 - Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice include:
- Real Estate Agent / Residential Salesperson
- Property Manager
- Commercial Sales and Property Manager
- Business Broker
- Buyer’s Agent
To be eligible for a real estate sales person certificate, you must:
- be 18 years or older
- pass the required training courses.
Dream of becoming a Principal or want to own your own real estate business in the future? For an extra $100, study our Real Estate Full Licence and graduate with a CPP41419 - Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice and your Full Licence SOA (Statement of Attainment).
Find out more about the REIQ Full Licence Course HERE!
There are no pre-requisites to study this course. However, all REIQ courses require LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy) capabilities, such as a working knowledge of the English language and an understanding of various mathematical calculations. To ensure your ability to successfully complete our courses, you are required to demonstrate your LLN skills by completing a short LLN quiz as part of the enrolment process.
Students will require:
- A computer to access online learning materials and undertake online assessments.
- Internet access for research, submitting online assessment items, and email for communication purposes and tutor assistance.
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) that can be obtained at www.usi.gov.au
This course is available via self-paced online study. Online cost is $1500.
REIQ is an approved education provider and the CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice is eligible for student payment. This means eligible students who enrol in this course may receive Government Payments such as Austudy, ABSTUDY and Youth Allowance.
Under this agreement the course is offered up to 25.5 weeks full time duration of 24 hours per week (a total 610 study hours). This course is also offered up to 52 weeks part time at 11.7 hours per week, 48% study load. Domestic students who meet the requirements of an approved course of education and study may be eligible to receive student payment.
Check your eligibility here.
Based on 180 reviews.
Other courses for you
Why you should study with the REIQ
Expert Industry Trainers
Learn from the best. All our trainers have at least 13 years’ industry experience and still have highly successful careers in real estate. Now as teachers, they can pass on their industry expertise to you.
As the peak body for real estate in Queensland, the REIQ is highly regarded by the industry and known for producing job-ready professionals. Real estate agencies are 60% more likely to hire REIQ graduates.
We offer FREE 12-month graduate membership to help you succeed during your first year in the industry. Graduate membership assists with a seamless transition from student to professional.
As an REIQ student, you'll receive FREE one-on-one student support sessions with our expert trainers during your studies to ensure you are supported every step of the way. You can also book private one-hour tutorials if needed (fees apply).
REIQ students receive FREE career networking opportunities to meet with credible agencies. These events are a great opportunity to connect with industry professionals and potential employers in a casual environment.
Maximum flexibility for you. Choose to pay your course upfront or enter into a payment plan.