01 days until the next course
We offer up to 6 months to complete the course, however it is self-paced and can be more quickly completed
$850 online or $950 hybrid face-to-face
Payment plans available
Work as a Property Manager, Sales Associate, Commercial Agent or Buyers Agent
Already completed the Registration course (April 21, with units from the Qualification CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice / CPP Training Package) and want to upgrade to the Full Licence? Take your real estate career to the next level with the REIQ’s Licence Upgrade. This course will elevate your knowledge and skills in the real estate industry and open up new career opportunities! Learn to manage operational finance, tenant relationships, customer service activities, trust accounts and more!
Licence Upgrade course includes
- Graduate with a Statement of Attainment showing the completed units of competency as part of the Upgrade Program, which when combined with your existing SOA from the CPP Training Package (showing 12 units previously completed) allows you to apply for a real estate agent licence with the Queensland Government Office of Fair Trading
- Study online from $850 or hybrid face-to-face classes from $950
- FREE one-on-one student support sessions
- Priority Marking, Flexible Study and Private Tutoring available!
- When Statement of Attainment provided showing previously completed CPP Training Package units, you may also be eligible to apply for Credit Transfer to receive nationally recognised qualification, Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419)
- Complete 7 units of nationally accredited units of competency, drawn from both the Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419), and the Diploma of Property (Agency Management) (CPP51122)
- 6 month recommended course duration
- FREE access to REIQ Career Networking events
- Pay upfront or via a flexible payment plan over the duration of your studies
Upon successful completion of this course you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the following competencies:
- CPPREP4506 – Manage off-site and lone worker safety in real estate
- CPPREP4503 – Present at hearings in real estate
- CPPREP5010 – Manage customer service activities in the property industry
- CPPREP4125 – Transact in trust accounts
- CPPREP5006 – Manage operational finances in the property industry
- CPPREP4122 – Manage tenant relationships
- CPPREP4124 – End tenancy
These units form part of the CPP41419 – Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice and CPP51122 – Diploma of Property (Agency Management).
Upgrading to a Full Licence offers you maximum flexibility and career opportunities including;
- Real Estate Business Owner
- Principal Licensee
- Independent Contractor
To be eligible for a real estate sales person certificate, you must
- be 18 years or older
- pass the required training courses.
To apply for a Licence through OFT, Suitability Requirements must be met. To Read More click here.
You must hold a current Registration Certificate from the training package CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
All REIQ courses require LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy) capabilities, such as a working knowledge of the English language and an understanding of various mathematical calculations. To ensure your ability to successfully complete our courses, you are required to demonstrate your LLN skills by completing a short LLN quiz as part of the enrolment process.
Students will require:
- A computer to access online learning materials and undertake online assessments.
- Internet access for research, submitting online assessment items, and email for communication purposes and tutor assistance.
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) that can be obtained at www.usi.gov.au
Choose how you want to learn! This course is available via self-paced online study or in a face-to-face/hybrid classroom setting. Our two-day face-to-face classes allow students to deep-dive into the course work with their trainer and network with other students. In-class students will still need to complete assessments outside of designated class hours.
- Online from $850
- Face-to-face classes from $950
Based on 157 reviews.
Other courses for you
Why you should study with the REIQ
Expert Industry Trainers
Learn from the best. All our trainers have at least 13 years’ industry experience and still have highly successful careers in real estate. Now as teachers, they can pass on their industry expertise to you.
As the peak body for real estate in Queensland, the REIQ is highly regarded by the industry and known for producing job-ready professionals. Real estate agencies are 60% more likely to hire REIQ graduates.
We offer FREE 12-month graduate membership to help you succeed during your first year in the industry. Graduate membership assists with a seamless transition from student to professional.
As an REIQ student, you'll receive FREE one-on-one student support sessions with our expert trainers during your studies to ensure you are supported every step of the way. You can also book private one-hour tutorials if needed (fees apply).
REIQ students receive FREE career networking opportunities to meet with credible agencies. These events are a great opportunity to connect with industry professionals and potential employers in a casual environment.
Maximum flexibility for you. Choose to pay your course upfront or enter into a payment plan.