Looking to expand your skills in real estate or wanting to become an auctioneer? This course will prepare you to conduct real estate auctions and sell real estate property by auction. If you’ve already completed studies after April 2021, with units drawn CPP Training Package you could be eligible for the Auctioneer Licence Upgrade!
Auctioneer Course includes
- Graduate with a Statement of Attainment allowing you to apply for an auctioneer licence with the Queensland Government Office of Fair Trading
- Complete 10 units of competency
- FREE REIQ Graduate Membership at the completion of your course
- Study Online at your own pace
- 6 months recommended study duration
- FREE one-on-one student support sessions
- FREE access to REIQ Career Networking events
- Pay upfront or via a flexible payment plan
Upon successful completion of this course you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the following competencies:
- CPPREP4001 – Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4002 – Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003 – Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4005 – Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
- CPPREP4125 – Transact in trust accounts
- CPPREP4004 – Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP5006 – Manage operational finances in the property industry
- CPPREP4161 – Undertake pre-auction process
- CPPREP4162 – Conduct and complete sale by auction
- CPPREP4163 – Complete post-auction process and contract execution
These units form part of the CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice and CPP51122 Diploma of Property (Agency Management).
An auctioneer licence allows you to sell real property by auction. This includes attempting or offering to sell the property. This includes:
- community title lots
- vacant land
You can work alone, with others or as an employee of an auctioneer or real estate agent.
To be eligible for an auctioneer licence, you must:
- be 18 years or older
- pass the required training courses.
To apply for a licence through the OFT, suitability criteria must be met. Find out more here.
Students will require:
- A computer to access online learning materials and undertake online assessments.
- Internet access for research, submitting online assessment items, and email for communication purposes and tutor assistance.
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) that can be obtained at www.usi.gov.au
Based on 156 reviews.
Other courses for you
Why you should study with the REIQ
Expert Industry Trainers
Learn from the best. All our trainers have at least 13 years’ industry experience and still have highly successful careers in real estate. Now as teachers, they can pass on their industry expertise to you.
As the peak body for real estate in Queensland, the REIQ is highly regarded by the industry and known for producing job-ready professionals. Real estate agencies are 60% more likely to hire REIQ graduates.
We offer FREE 12-month graduate membership to help you succeed during your first year in the industry. Graduate membership assists with a seamless transition from student to professional.
As an REIQ student, you'll receive FREE one-on-one student support sessions with our expert trainers during your studies to ensure you are supported every step of the way. You can also book private one-hour tutorials if needed (fees apply).
REIQ students receive FREE career networking opportunities to meet with credible agencies. These events are a great opportunity to connect with industry professionals and potential employers in a casual environment.
Maximum flexibility for you. Choose to pay your course upfront or enter into a payment plan.