01 days until the next course
We offer 6 months to complete the course, however it is self-paced and can be completed more quickly
Payment plans available
If you already hold a Registration Certificate, upskill to an Auctioneer Licence
This course is designed for students who have completed the Registration (Real Estate Salesperson Registration) related units after April 2021, with units drawn CPP Training Package. By undertaking additional units of competency, you can upgrade your skillset to include an Auctioneer Licence! This course will prepare you to conduct real estate auctions and sell real estate property by auction.
Auctioneer Licence Upgrade Course includes:
- Graduate with a Statement of Attainment allowing you to apply for an auctioneer licence with the Queensland Government Office of Fair Trading
- We offer 6 months' study duration but it is self-paced and can be completed more quickly
- FREE one-on-one student support sessions
- Study Online at your own pace
- Be qualified to work as auctioneer selling real estate property by auction
- Complete 5 units of competency
- FREE access to REIQ Career Networking events
- Pay upfront or via a flexible payment plan
If you already hold a Registration certificate under the CPP41419 Training Package, upon completion of the Auctioneer Upgrade Licence you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the following competencies;
- CPPREP4161 – Undertake pre-auction process
- CPPREP4162 – Conduct and complete sale by auction
- CPPREP4163 – Complete post-auction process and contract execution
- CPPREP4125 – Transact in trust accounts
- CPPREP5006 – Manage operational finances in the property industry
An auctioneer licence allows you to sell real estate property by auction. This includes attempting or offering to sell the property. This includes:
- community title lots
- vacant land
To be eligible for an Auctioneer Licence, you must:
- be 18 years or older
- pass the required training courses.
To Apply for the Licence through the OFT, suitability requirements must be met. Click here to read more.
To undertake this course you will need to have completed your Real Estate Registration certificate under the CPP41419 Training Package.
If you have completed your Full Licence under the CPP41419 Training Package you can find out more about our Auctioneer Licence Upgrade from the Full Licence here.
If you do not hold either of these qualification or have trained under a different Training Package, you can undertake our Auctioneer Licence here
Students will require:
- A computer to access online learning materials and undertake online assessments.
- Internet access for research, submitting online assessment items, and email for communication purposes and tutor assistance.
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) that can be obtained at www.usi.gov.au
Based on 155 reviews.
Other courses for you
Why you should study with the REIQ
Expert Industry Trainers
Learn from the best. All our trainers have at least 13 years’ industry experience and still have highly successful careers in real estate. Now as teachers, they can pass on their industry expertise to you.
As the peak body for real estate in Queensland, the REIQ is highly regarded by the industry and known for producing job-ready professionals. Real estate agencies are 60% more likely to hire REIQ graduates.
We offer FREE 12-month graduate membership to help you succeed during your first year in the industry. Graduate membership assists with a seamless transition from student to professional.
As an REIQ student, you'll receive FREE one-on-one student support sessions with our expert trainers during your studies to ensure you are supported every step of the way. You can also book private one-hour tutorials if needed (fees apply).
REIQ students receive FREE career networking opportunities to meet with credible agencies. These events are a great opportunity to connect with industry professionals and potential employers in a casual environment.
Maximum flexibility for you. Choose to pay your course upfront or enter into a payment plan.