01 days until the next course
We offer up to 12 months to complete the course, however it is self-paced and can be completed more quickly
$1600 online or $1800 hybrid face-to-face
Payment plans available
The Registration course plus managing operational finances, tenant relationships and trust accounts. You need this qualification to own your own business.
The Real Estate Full Licence is the highest level of qualification available in the industry and allows you to work independently or open your own business. You’ll cover everything in the Registration course plus learn about managing operational finances, tenant relationships and trust accounts. This course will equip you with everything you need to know about real estate and open doors to unlimited career opportunities.
Real Estate License course includes
- Graduate with a Statement of Attainment showing the units completed, allowing you to apply for a real estate agent licence with the Queensland Government Office of Fair Trading and with a REIQ awarded nationally recognised qualification, CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
- Work as a Real Estate Principal, Licensee or Independent Contractor within the industry
- Up to 12 months to complete the program
- FREE REIQ Graduate Membership at the completion of your course
- Pay upfront or via a flexible payment plan
- Complete 19 units of nationally accredited units of competency, drawn from both the CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice and the CPP51122 Diploma of Property (Agency Management)
- Study online from $1600 or hybrid in-class face-to-face classes from $1800
- FREE one-on-one student support sessions
- FREE access to REIQ Career Networking events
- Priority Marking, Flexible Study and Private Tutoring available!
Upon successful completion of this course you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the following competencies:
- CPPREP4001 – Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4102 – Market property
- CPPREP4004 – Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4103 – Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4506 – Manage off-site and lone worker safety in real estate
- CPPREP4503 – Present at hearings in real estate
- CPPREP5010 – Manage customer service activities in the property industry
- CPPREP4101 – Appraise property for sale or lease
- CPPREP4121 – Establish landlord relationships
- CPPREP4104 – Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 – Sell property
- CPPREP4002 – Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003 – Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4005 – Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
- CPPREP4123 – Manage tenancy
- CPPREP4125 – Transact in trust accounts
- CPPREP5006 – Manage operational finances in the property industry
- CPPREP4122 – Manage tenant relationships
- CPPREP4124 – End tenancy
These units form part of the CPP41419 – Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice and CPP51122 – Diploma of Property (Agency Management).
Want to be your own boss and run your own real estate agency? As the highest-level qualification, the real estate Full Licence offers maximum career flexibility and endless career opportunities. An REIQ graduate with a Full Licence can enjoy a rewarding career as a:
- Real Estate Business Owner
- Principal Licensee
- Independent Contractor
- Real Estate Agent
- Buyer’s Agent
- Property Manager
- Business Broker
- Office Administrator
To be eligible for a real estate sales person certificate, you must:
- be 18 years or older
- pass the required training courses.
To Apply for a Licence through the OFT, suitability requirements must be met. Click here to read more.
There are no prerequisites to study this course. However, all REIQ courses require LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy) capabilities, such as a working knowledge of the English language and an understanding of various mathematical calculations. To ensure your ability to successfully complete our courses, you are required to demonstrate your LLN skills by completing a short LLN quiz as part of the enrolment process.
Students will require:
- A computer to access online learning materials and undertake online assessments.
- Internet access for research, submitting online assessment items, and email for communication purposes and tutor assistance.
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) that can be obtained at www.usi.gov.au
Choose how you want to learn! This course is available via self-paced online study or in a face-to-face classroom setting. Our five-day face-to-face classes allow students to deep-dive into the course work with their trainer and network with other students. In-class students will need to complete some units of competency and all assessments outside of designated class hours.
You'll be able to study flexibly within a time frame that suits you. You'll be able to request free one-on-one student support sessions plus have access to priority marking and private tutoring (fees apply).
- Online from $1600
- Face-to-face classes from $1800
Based on 155 reviews.
Other courses for you
Why you should study with the REIQ
Expert Industry Trainers
Learn from the best. All our trainers have at least 13 years’ industry experience and still have highly successful careers in real estate. Now as teachers, they can pass on their industry expertise to you.
As the peak body for real estate in Queensland, the REIQ is highly regarded by the industry and known for producing job-ready professionals. Real estate agencies are 60% more likely to hire REIQ graduates.
We offer FREE 12-month graduate membership to help you succeed during your first year in the industry. Graduate membership assists with a seamless transition from student to professional.
As an REIQ student, you'll receive FREE one-on-one student support sessions with our expert trainers during your studies to ensure you are supported every step of the way. You can also book private one-hour tutorials if needed (fees apply).
REIQ students receive FREE career networking opportunities to meet with credible agencies. These events are a great opportunity to connect with industry professionals and potential employers in a casual environment.
Maximum flexibility for you. Choose to pay your course upfront or enter into a payment plan.