terms and conditions
All fees will be paid prior to the commencement of training unless prior arrangements are made with REIQ. Cancellation and change fees are addressed according to the courses.
REIQ has a fair and reasonable refund policy which ensures that all students have the opportunity to receive a refund if requested. Our objective is to ensure that, when required, a fair and equitable system for the refund of training course fees is available to clients.
We achieve this by confirming that any training activities undertaken by REIQ are transparent and clearly defined below. Fee refunds may take up to 30 days from date of approved application and will be paid to the student in the form of a bank transfer.
Upon confirmation of enrolment with REIQ you acknowledge the acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Cancellations must be requested in writing.
- REIQ will refund the full course fee if the course has been cancelled by REIQ and the student elects not to reschedule.
- REIQ reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule courses due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances. Should this occur a full refund and/or an opportunity to reschedule (without penalty) will be offered.
- REIQ reserves the right to change course fees, dates, content, trainers or method of presentation at its discretion.
- Cancellations requested by student 7 or more days prior to the commencement of the course: Full amount refunded or held in credit, minus a $300 administration fee.
- REIQ will retain 25% of the course fee when the student cancels 5 days prior to the commencement of the course.
- Failure to give notice as per above, will result in the full course fee being charged. However, students will have the option of transferring to the next available course by paying the $300 administration fee.
Please note that should a student who has transferred under these conditions subsequently cancel their course, no refund will be made.
- REIQ will retain 100% of the course fee if the student does not attend course without cancellation and the student departs the course once they have commenced.
- Refunds will not be granted where students have changed their mind, found it cheaper elsewhere, decided you did not like the purchase or have no use for it.
- Refunds will not be made once a student has attended all or part of a course or where any of the resources have been dispatched or online login and password issued.
- When enrolment periods expire students will need to apply for monthly extensions at the cost of $60 per month.
- All students must supply a valid USI prior to any refund being made and certification being issued.
- Where a refund is due to a candidate, the applicable refund amount will be provided within thirty days.
- Course attendees are solely responsible for any travel and accommodation costs.
- A language, literacy and numeracy quiz is required for completion upon confirmation of enrolment.
- Where electronic assessments are required, students must have access to appropriate devices to complete online assessments. Where devices cannot be accessed, contact REIQ to discuss alternative options.
- Upon receiving an submission of an assessable item REIQ will endeavour to mark, and return, any piece of assessment within 10 business days.
- Priority marking is available to have assessment marked within 2 business days and fees are applicable per course. The fee is applied throughout the enrolment period. When using this service students must notify REIQ when assessment have been submitted.
- Reissuing of a Statement of Attainment or full Testamur is $30 per instance.
- Students are responsible for their own computer/device technology and Internet service. The technology standard required is described during the enrolment process for each course provided. REIQ is not responsible for any problems caused to or by your equipment, including any virus or related problems with your use of the REIQ e-Learning system. You are responsible for all connection, access or data fees, and for installing, maintaining, and operating your own equipment. REIQ makes no warranties or interpretations that the website(s) contents and course information will meet your requirements.