terms and conditions
All fees will be paid prior to the commencement of training unless prior arrangements are made with REIQ. Cancellation and change fees are addressed according to the courses.
REIQ has a fair and reasonable refund policy which ensures that all students have the opportunity to receive a refund if requested. Our objective is to ensure that, when required, a fair and equitable system for the refund of training course fees is available to clients.
We achieve this by confirming that any training activities undertaken by REIQ are transparent and clearly defined below. Fee refunds may take up to 30 days from date of approved application and will be paid to the student in the form of a bank transfer.
Upon confirmation of enrolment with REIQ you acknowledge the acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
1. You agree to be bound by the Constitution, the Standards of Business Practice and any rules, regulations or By-Laws now existing, or at any time existing.
2. Cancellations must be requested in writing.
3. By selecting the payment plan option, you agree to the terms of the Payment Plan Agreement.
4. All applications for a refund must be made in writing.
5. REIQ will refund the full course fee if the course has been cancelled by REIQ beyond the students control and the student elects not to reschedule.
6. REIQ reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule courses due to low enrolments or unforeseen circumstances. Should this occur a full course refund and/or an opportunity to reschedule (without penalty) will be offered. REIQ is not responsible for any travel or accommodation fees lost.
7. REIQ reserves the right to change course fees, dates, content, trainers or method of presentation at its discretion.
8. Students may request a refund for courses within 7 days from the course purchase date. The course fee will be refunded less the relevant administration fee detailed below in Table 1* for each course.
9. REIQ will retain 100% of the course fees where a request for a refund is made more than 7 days after the course purchase date, unless the student can provide a medical certificate or provide evidence to the absolute satisfaction of the REIQ demonstrating extreme personal hardship. Under these circumstances, refunds are at the absolute discretion of the CEO or Training Services Manager.
10. Any request for refund which results in the forfeiture of all course fees, will result in the student being given the option of transferring to the next available course by paying the applicable administration fee listed in Table 1 below. Should a student who has transferred under these conditions subsequently cancel their course, full course and administration fees will be retained by the REIQ.
11. Refunds will not be granted for recognition of prior learning assessments after enrolment.
12. In all other cases, refunds are at the discretion of the CEO or Training Services Manager and may be negotiated on an individual case-by-case basis in accordance with REIQ’s Access and Equity Policy.
13. Any fees incurred in the processing of refunds will be for the students account and will be deducted from the approved refund amount. This includes International bank fees and charges.
14. When enrolment periods expire students will need to apply for monthly extensions at the cost of $50 per month.
15. All students must supply a valid USI prior to any refund being made and certification being issued.
16. Course attendees are solely responsible for any travel and accommodation costs.
17. A language, literacy and numeracy quiz is required for completion upon confirmation of enrolment.
18. Students must have access to appropriate devices to complete online assessments. A detailed description of what devices are required to complete this training is located in the Student Handbook. Where devices cannot be accessed, contact REIQ to discuss alternative options.
19. Students are responsible for their own computer/device technology and Internet service. The technology standard required is described during the enrolment process for each course provided. REIQ is not responsible for any problems caused to or by your equipment, including any virus or related problems with your use of the REIQ e-Learning system. You are responsible for all connection, access or data fees, and for installing, maintaining, and operating your own equipment. REIQ makes no warranties or interpretations that the website(s) contents and course information will meet your requirements.
20. Upon receiving a submission of an assessment item, The REIQ will endeavour to mark, and return, any piece of assessment within 10 business days.
21. Priority marking is available to have assessment marked within 2 business days and fees are applicable per course. The fee is applied throughout the enrolment period.
22. On the successful completion of your assessments, the REIQ will issue you a Statement of Attainment. The REIQ will endeavour to have all certification issued within 5 business days from completion however it can take up to 30 calendar days to be issued. If you have not received your certification after 25 calendar days, please get into contact with us.
23. Reissuing of a Statement of Attainment or full Testamur is $40 per instance.
|Full Certificate IV||$630|
|RLA to Full Licence||$525|
|RLA to registration||$341.25|
|Registration and RLA to Full Licence||$603.75|
|Registration to RLA||$100|
|Auctioneers to Full Licence||$393.75|
|Full Licence to Cert IV||$367.50|