3 ways to save and make money with Realworks
Realworks is one of the most useful tools for real estate professionals in Queensland. Not only does it make your job easier, but it also allows you to save and make money.
Don't make your job harder than it needs to be, subscribe to Realworks today!
Did you know REIQ Members receive a discount on their Realworks subscription? Learn more here!
1. Cheapest Title Searches in QueenslandTitle searches are an important part of the sale of any property. It provides evidence regarding the ownership of the property and includes other important information such as:
- Caveats registered on the title;
- Any mortgage registered on the title;
- Easements, restrictions or covenants that may affect the property;
- Saleable interests; and
- Land restrictions.
Realworks gives you the opportunity to access the cheapest title searches in Queensland, automatically saving you and your business money.
2. Cheaper DocuSign Subscription for RealworksToday, electronic signatures should be common practice for all real estate businesses. It can cause headaches and unnecessary issues when it is a requirement for signatures to be completed in person.
DocuSign is arguably the premier electronic signature tool for the real estate industry and the majority of the forms on Realworks are DocuSign enabled.
This means your forms can be sent and signed anywhere that is connected to the internet. Once signed by the client, the document is automatically emailed back to you and you can even keep track of when and how long the document was opened.
Along with being super convenient for you and your client, this process is totally secure, fully compliant and legal.
With a Realworks subscription, you receive an exclusive discount deal with DocuSign, saving you money on a necessary expense for any real estate business.
3. Automate Utility Connections Through RealworksUtility connections are another necessary part of real estate and it's often the case that agencies have partnerships with utility providers.
With Realworks, an agency can automate these utility connections, maximising the results from these partnerships and benefiting all parties. Not only will it make your job easier, but it will make your client's move as simple as possible.
If you are not using Realworks, this process will most likely be manual and therefore waste the time of you or your staff which could be used on more important tasks. It's a simple tool, but it can be used to great effect to achieve positive outcomes.
If you aren't convinced already, you can now request a free 14-day trial of Realworks to help you decide whether it's the right fit for you.
For more information about how Realworks can help and to request a free trial, click here.
15 Nov 2019
3 min read
Are your property transactions safe from cybercrime?
The property market is the perfect playground for cybercriminals - large sums of money are constantly being transferred between parties with the majority of communications sent via email.
15 Nov 2019
5 min read
Be careful what you do with confidential information
The recent settlement of a claim between a real estate agency and a former employee serves as a timely reminder to real estate professionals that utilising a former employer's confidential client information can be very costly.