accelerate your career with a diploma of property (agency management)
Establish your career as a leader in the Queensland real estate industry with the CPP51119 Diploma of Property (Agency Management).
WHY THIS COURSE
- Personalised Access one-on-one support from our industry expert tutors to achieve your goals faster.
- Flexible Online self-paced learning so you can study when best suits you.
- Industry relevant Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now. We know exactly what you need to succeed.
- Best practice We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession.
- Trusted Chosen by over 60,000 real estate professionals to launch their careers.
We’ve represented Queensland real estate for more than 100 years. We have the knowledge, the network and the credibility to help you succeed.
Streamlined assessments and new state-of-the-art online learning platform. We also offer more assessment support from qualified trainers.
More real estate professionals trust the REIQ for training than any other QLD provider. More than a piece of paper, we give you what you need to know.
About the program
How long will it take me to complete the course?
This course is made up of 12 units of competency. You have a number of months (to be determined) to complete the course, during which time you can access your course content wherever and whenever you want.
How is the course delivered?
This course is available via online self-paced study.
Once you sign up, we will provide you with a login for our e-learning platform, aXcelerate. You will be able to log into your account and access learning materials at any time.
Structure and subjects
Upon successful completion of this course you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the following competencies:
- CPPREP5001 – Manage compliance in the property industry
- CPPREP5003 – Manage ethical practice in the property industry
- CPPREP5007 – Develop a strategic business plan in the property industry
- CPPREP5008 – Market the property agency
- CPPREP5002 – Establish and monitor property industry trust account management practices
- CPPREP5006 – Manage operational finances in the property industry
- CPPREP5004 – Manage a safe workplace in the property industry
- CPPREP5005 – Manage teams in the property industry
- CPPREP5010 – Manage customer service activities in the property industry
- CPPREP5009 – Develop a marketing and service strategy in real estate
- BSBLDR522 – Manage people performance
- BSBOPS502 – Manage business operational plans
Here’s what others have to say
What REIQ graduates say
how they make the industry work for them
Angela Duncan, Ray White Aspley Group
Pascal Pierre, LJ Hooker Pacific Pines
Nathalie Southwell, Macwell Property
Daniel Brisblat, Place Graceville
Frequently asked questions
How are students supported to complete the course?
We offer personalised one-on-one tutorial sessions which is included in your course fees. These are conducted by Skype, FaceTime, phone or email. Trainers are also contactable by phone and email to help answer your questions during business hours. Book your free student support session here.
Do you offer custom private training?
Are there any prerequisites?
There are no pre-requisites to study this course. However, all REIQ courses require LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy) capabilities, such as a working knowledge of the English language and an understanding of various mathematical calculations. To ensure your ability to successfully complete our courses, you are required to demonstrate your LLN skills by completing a short LLN quiz as part of the enrolment process. Before completing your enrolment please refer to and read through the Student Handbook and Terms & Conditions.
What equipment do I need to undertake the course?
You will need:
- A computer to access online learning materials and undertake online assessments.
- Internet access for research, submitting online assessment items, and email for communication purposes and tutor assistance.
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) that can be obtained at www.usi.gov.au
What experience do the course trainers have?
Our trainers and assessors have at least 13 years experience in the real estate industry and are selected for their expertise and their ability to convey their skills and knowledge to students. The REIQ prides itself on providing up-to-date information, quality materials and comprehensive support to students undertaking their study with us. All REIQ training and assessment is developed by industry trainers in consultation with REIQ members and specialists in the subject area. All materials are regularly updated to ensure that REIQ’s training is meeting the needs of an ever-changing real estate profession.
Do you offer recognition of prior learning?
Absolutely! Please refer to our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Terms & Conditions for more information.
What happens after I complete the course?
On successful completion of your assessments, the REIQ will issue you with a Statement of Attainment listing your units of competency.