CPP51122 - Diploma of Property (Agency Management)
This qualification reflects the role of property services principals who apply knowledge of property agency and compliance requirements, ethical standards and consumer preferences to establish and control property services functions. This qualification applies to residential or commercial practice in real estate sales, real estate property management, business broking, stock and station, or auctioneering.
Diploma of Property Includes
- Graduate with a CPP51122 Diploma of Property (Agency Management)
- 12 months recommended study duration
- Flexible online study
- FREE one-on-one student support sessions
- Pay upfront or via a flexible payment plan
- Priority Marking and Private Tutoring available!