REIQ Real Estate Apprenticeship
Apprentices have the opportunity to not only learn the nuts and bolts of the real estate profession but are also mentored by real estate professionals who are committed to quality in a structured workplace training program. By combining theory and practical learning, apprentices are given relevant workplace skills that benefit both themselves and their employers by raising the standards of the real estate profession.
Real Estate Apprenticeship includes
- Graduate with CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
- Work as a Property Manager, Sales Asgent, Commercial Agent or Buyers Agent plus more!
- 2 years recommended study duration
- Complete 18 units of competency to receive your qualification
- FREE one-on-one student support sessions
- FREE REIQ Graduate Membership at the completion of your course
- FREE access to REIQ Career Networking events
- Study online at your own pace