New Training Package Open for Enrolment
Entry-level qualification for those wanting to become a real estate agent, property manager, business broker or office administrator.
Looking to enhance your career in real estate and already have your Registration? This course will allow you to upgrade to your Full Licence.
Real Estate Training & Careers
The REIQ has been representing the Queensland real estate profession for more than 100 years, with over 60,000 graduates choosing us for their real estate training. Whether you are looking for a new career in real estate or are a real estate professional wanting to take your career to the next level – REIQ’s training will help you succeed in your real estate career.
Why choose REIQ
- Personalised Access one-on-one support from our industry expert tutors to achieve your goals faster.
- Flexible In person and online self-paced learning options, so you can study when best suits you.
- Industry relevant Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members mean we understand what’s happening in real estate right now. We know what you need to succeed and get your real estate certificate.
- Best practice We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession.
- Trusted More real estate professionals have chosen the REIQ for their training than any other QLD provider.
Current Promotion Terms & Conditions
What real estate professionals say
How they make the industry work for them
Angela Duncan, Ray White Aspley Group
Pascal Pierre, LJ Hooker Pacific Pines
Nathalie Southwell, Macwell Property
Daniel Brisblat, Place Graceville
Ready to study?
If you’re looking for a way to get into the industry – Registration Real Estate Certificate should be your first step! Completion of this course will enable you to work as a real estate salesperson or a property manager. Registration Certificate can also be the stepping stone to other real estate careers.
Prefer to start at the top? A Full Real Estate Licence will allow you to work as a real estate salesperson or property manager and be your own boss with your own agency as well! Completion of this real estate course will also enable you to work as a self-employed independent contractor.
A career in real estate has unlimited opportunities
Real estate offers such a wide variety of career paths. If there is something you identify you enjoy and are good at, chances are you can find it here! Property management calls on your organisation ability and attention to detail. Real estate sales may suit a good communicator with excellent customer service skills. Business broking may appeal to the financially literate who enjoy negotiating. If you’ve got a real estate career in mind, we can find the right course for you!
Our graduates work here