Entry-level qualification for those wanting to become a real estate agent, property manager, business broker or office administrator.
Looking to enhance your career in real estate and already have your Registration? This course will allow you to upgrade to your Full Licence.
Real Estate Training & Careers
The REIQ has been representing the Queensland real estate profession for more than 100 years, with over 60,000 graduates choosing us for their real estate training. Whether you want to start your career on the front foot or advance your career by upskilling, get a step ahead with REIQ’s range of training courses that’ll arm you with the tools, knowledge and expert advice you need to have a competitive advantage.
Why choose REIQ
- EXPERT INDUSTRY TRAINERS Studying with the REIQ means you’ll learn from the best of the best. All of our trainers have at least 13 years’ experience and are professionals who have excelled in their real estate careers and transitioned into teaching, enabling them to pass on their industry expertise to you.
- REPUTATION Real estate agencies are 60% more likely to hire REIQ Graduates. This is thanks to our longstanding industry reputation, history of advocacy for the real estate profession and our expert trainers. The REIQ is highly regarded by the industry and trusted to produce job-ready graduates.
- GRADUATE MEMBERSHIP We offer FREE 12-month graduate membership to support you during your first year in the industry to help you succeed! Our graduate membership assists with a seamless transition from student to professional and will help you to apply your theoretical knowledge to practical experience. Eligible for all graduates of our full Certificate IV, Registration, Full Licence, Auctioneering or Resident Letting courses.
- SUPPORT The REIQ offers FREE, personalised one-on-one support sessions with our expert trainers to assist you every step of the way and achieve your learning goals. You also have options such as flexible study, priority marking and tutoring available to you to ensure you’re supported throughout your studies.
- INDUSTRY CONNECTIONS We understand the importance of a strong career network and this is why we help you build one! REIQ students are provided with FREE career networking opportunities to meet with credible agencies. These events are a great opportunity to connect with industry professionals in a casual environment and meet potential employers.
Ready to study?
If you’re looking for a way to get into the industry – Registration Real Estate Certificate should be your first step! Completion of this course will enable you to work as a real estate salesperson or a property manager. Registration Certificate can also be the stepping stone to other real estate careers.
Prefer to start at the top? A Full Real Estate Licence will allow you to work as a real estate salesperson or property manager and be your own boss with your own agency as well! Completion of this real estate course will also enable you to work as a self-employed independent contractor.
A career in real estate has unlimited opportunities
Real estate offers such a wide variety of career paths. If there is something you identify you enjoy and are good at, chances are you can find it here! Property management calls on your organisation ability and attention to detail. Real estate sales may suit a good communicator with excellent customer service skills. Business broking may appeal to the financially literate who enjoy negotiating. If you’ve got a real estate career in mind, we can find the right course for you!
Our graduates work here