Resident Letting Agent (RLA) to Registration course
Upgrade from Resident Letting Agent (RLA) Licence to Registration Certificate
Do you hold a Resident Letting Agent (RLA) Licence and want to expand your career opportunities?
By completing an upgrade to a Registration Certificate you will be able to apply for a real estate registration certificate through the Office of Fair Trading to work as a salesperson, property manager or in corporate support.
About the program
Structure and Subjects
If you hold an Resident Letting Agent (RLA) Licence, to upgrade to a Registration Certificate you will need the following units of competency:
- CPPDSM4080A – Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4009B – Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4012A – List property for sale
- CPPDSM4008A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4022A – Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
Get started with an investment of:
- REIQ Members – $600
- Non-Members – $650
Take advantage of our payment plan option. Find out more here!
Course Delivery & Duration
This course is delivered online with self-paced study.
Once you sign up, we will provide you with a login for our e-learning platform, etrainu. You will be able to log into your account and access learning materials at any time.
Completion of this upgrade will enable you to apply for a real estate registration certificate through the Office of Fair Trading to work as a salesperson, property manager or in corporate support.
There’s plenty of different career paths you can take in real estate, with professions including Auctioneer, Resident Letting Agent, Business Broker, Buyers Agent and more!
- Personalised Access one-on-one support from our industry expert tutors to achieve your goals faster.
- Flexible Online self-paced learning so you can study when best suits you.
- Industry relevant Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now and what you need to succeed
- Best practice We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession
- Trusted Chosen by over 60,000 real estate professionals to launch their careers.
We’ve represented Queensland real estate for more than 100 years. We have the knowledge, the network and the credibility to help you succeed.
Streamlined assessments, priority marking option and flexible online-learning. We also offer more assessment support from qualified trainers.
More real estate professionals trust the REIQ for training than any other QLD provider. More than a piece of paper, we give you what you need to know.