RLA to Full Licence course
From $900 – $1,000 Per Course
Customise your course
Upgrade from Resident Letting Agent (RLA) to Real Estate Licence – Course overview
Existing holders of an RLA Licence can upgrade to their full real estate licence to enable them to sell units.
Units of competency:
- CPPDSM4080A – Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4009B – Interpret legislation to complete work in the property industry
- CPPDSM4012A – List property for sale
- CPPDSM4008A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4022A – Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4011A – List property for lease
- CPPDSM4046A – Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4013A – Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4003A – Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A – Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4014A – Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4019A – Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4018A – Prepare and present property reports
Cost: $900 REIQ Members. $1000 Non-Members.
Course Duration: Self-paced online study.