Resident Letting Agent (RLA) to Full Licence course
Upgrade from Resident Letting Agent (RLA) to Real Estate Licence – Course overview
Do you hold a Resident Letting Agent (RLA) Licence and are looking to step up your real estate career?
By completing this upgrade to a Full Real Estate Licence, not only will you be able to work as an independent contractor or own your own real estate agency, but you will be able to sell the units at your complex.
About the program
Structure and Subjects
If you hold a Resident Letting Agent (RLA) Licence to upgrade to a Full Real Estate Licence you will need to complete the following units of competency:
- CPPDSM4080A – Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4009B – Interpret legislation to complete work in the property industry
- CPPDSM4012A – List property for sale
- CPPDSM4008A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4022A – Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4011A – List property for lease
- CPPDSM4046A – Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4013A – Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4003A – Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A – Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4014A – Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4019A – Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4018A – Prepare and present property reports
Get started with an investment of:
- REIQ Members – $900
- Non-Members – $1,000
Take advantage of our payment plan option. Find out more here!
Course Delivery & Duration
This course is delivered online with self-paced study.
Once you sign up, we will provide you with a login for our e-learning platform, etrainu. You will be able to log into your account and access learning materials at any time.
Completion of this upgrade will enable you to apply for a Real Estate Licence through the Office of Fair Trading and enable you to work as an independent contractor or own your own real estate agency (and be Principal Licensee).
- Personalised Access one-on-one support from our industry expert tutors to achieve your goals faster.
- Flexible Online self-paced learning so you can study when best suits you.
- Industry relevant Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now and what you need to succeed
- Best practice We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession
- Trusted Chosen by over 60,000 real estate professionals to launch their careers.
We’ve represented Queensland real estate for more than 100 years. We have the knowledge, the network and the credibility to help you succeed.
Streamlined assessments, priority marking option and flexible online-learning. We also offer more assessment support from qualified trainers.
More real estate professionals trust the REIQ for training than any other QLD provider. More than a piece of paper, we give you what you need to know.