Resident Letting Agent (RLA) Licence course
resident letting agent (rla) licence Course
As a career, real estate really is what you make it. There are so many different kinds of real estate careers to choose from – one being a Resident Letting Agent (RLA).
A Resident Letting Agent rents out and manages units in a building complex (which is their principal place of business), as well as operating a trust account on behalf of the complex.
About the program
Structure and Subjects
Upon successful completion of this course you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the following competencies:
- BSBSMB406 – Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4006A – Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4007A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A – Lease property
- CPPDSM4015B – Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4016A – Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
Get started with an investment of:
- REIQ Members – $650
- Non-REIQ Member – $750
Course Delivery & Duration
This course is delivered online with self-paced study.
Once you sign up, we will provide you with a login for our e-learning platform, etrainu. You will be able to log into your account and access learning materials at any time.
Completion of this course will enable you to apply for a Resident Letting Agent (RLA) Licence from the Office of Fair Trading which will allow you to rent out and manage units in a building complex, collect rent on behalf of this complex and operate a trust account.
- Personalised Access one-on-one support from our industry expert tutors to achieve your goals faster.
- Flexible Online self-paced learning so you can study when best suits you.
- Industry relevant Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now and what you need to succeed
- Best practice We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession
- Trusted Chosen by over 60,000 real estate professionals to launch their careers.
We’ve represented Queensland real estate for more than 100 years. We have the knowledge, the network and the credibility to help you succeed.
Streamlined assessments, priority marking option and flexible online-learning. We also offer more assessment support from qualified trainers.
More real estate professionals trust the REIQ for training than any other QLD provider. More than a piece of paper, we give you what you need to know.