Registration to Registration Letting Agent (RLA) course
Upgrade from Registration Certificate to Resident Letting Agent (RLA) Licence – Course overview
Do you hold a Registration Certificate and want to expand your career opportunities?
By completing this upgrade to a Resident Letting Agent (RLA) Licence you will be able to operate a trust account and manage a complex that you are located.
About the program
Structure and Subjects
If you hold a Registration Certificate, you upgrade to a Resident Letting Agent (RLA) Licence you will need the following units of competency:
- CPPDSM4007A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- BSBSMB406 – Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4006A – Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4016A – Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
Get started with an investment of:
- REIQ Members – $400
- Non-REIQ Members – $450
Course Delivery & Duration
This course is delivered online with self-paced study.
Once you sign up, we will provide you with a login for our e-learning platform, etrainu. You will be able to log into your account and access learning materials at any time.
Completion of this upgrade will enable you to apply for a Resident Letting Agent (RLA) Licence through the Office of Fair Trading. This will allow you to rent out and manage units within a building complex, collect rent on behalf of the complex and operate a trust account.
- Personalised Access one-on-one support from our industry expert tutors to achieve your goals faster.
- Flexible Online self-paced learning so you can study when best suits you.
- Industry relevant Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now and what you need to succeed
- Best practice We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession
- Trusted Chosen by over 60,000 real estate professionals to launch their careers.
We’ve represented Queensland real estate for more than 100 years. We have the knowledge, the network and the credibility to help you succeed.
Streamlined assessments, priority marking option and flexible online-learning. We also offer more assessment support from qualified trainers.
More real estate professionals trust the REIQ for training than any other QLD provider. More than a piece of paper, we give you what you need to know.