Registration & RLA to Full Licence course
Customise your course
Upgrade from Registration and Resident Letting Agent (RLA) to a Real Estate Licence
Existing holders of a Registration Certificate & RLA Licence can upgrade to the Full Real Estate Licence, which allows you to work independently in the Queensland real estate profession. This licence allows you to own and operate your own business as well as open a Trust Account. It also allows you to work as an independent contractor, which means you are your own business under the umbrella of a Real Estate Company.
Units of competency:
- CPPDSM4011A – List property for lease
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4014A Market property for sale.
Cost: $950.00 REIQ Members. $1,150.00 Non-Members.
Course Duration: Self-paced online study.