Certificate IV in Property Services – CPP40307
CPP40307 – Certificate IV in property services (real estate) overview
Strengthen your knowledge and progress your real estate career towards higher qualifications with a Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).
This course will enable you to apply for a Real Estate Licence through the Office of Fair Trading to work as a sales person, property manager, operate as an independent real estate contractor or own your own real estate agency.
about the program
Structure and Subjects
Upon successful completion of this course you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the following competencies:
- CPPDSM4080A – Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4009B – Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4015B – Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4012A – List property for sale
- CPPDSM4008A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4022A – Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4010A – Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A – List property for lease
- CPPDSM4007A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4016A – Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4046A – Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4013A – Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4006A – Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- BSBMB406 – Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4003A – Appraise property
- CPPDSM4019A – Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4005A – Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4018A – Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4014A – Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4001A – Act as a buyer’s agent
- CPPDSM4020A – Present at tribunals
- CPPDSM4036A – Broker sale of industrial, commercial and retail property
- CPPDSM4056A – Manage conflict and disputes in the property industry
- CPPDSM4079A – Work in the business broking sector
Get started with an investment of:
- REIQ Members – $2,100
- Non-Members – $2,400
Take advantage of our payment plan option. Find our more here!
Course Time Frame
Our courses are self-paced, however, due to a transition to a new training package, all course assessments must be completed by 1 August 2021.
This course is delivered online.
Once you sign up, we will provide you with a login for our e-learning platform, etrainu. You will be able to log into your account and access learning materials at any time.
If you want to be your own boss and practice as an independent contractor or open your own real estate business (and be a Principal Licensee), you will need a Full Real Estate License.
This course will enable you to apply for a Real Estate Licence through the Office of Fair Trading to work as a salesperson, property manager, operate as an independent contractor or own your own real estate business. There’s plenty of different career paths you can take in real estate, with professions including Auctioneer, Resident Letting Agent, Business Broker, Buyers Agent and more!
- Personalised Access one-on-one support from our industry expert tutors to achieve your goals faster.
- Flexible Online self-paced learning so you can study when best suits you.
- Industry relevant Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now and what you need to succeed
- Best practice We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession
- Trusted Chosen by over 60,000 real estate professionals to launch their careers.
We’ve represented Queensland real estate for more than 100 years. We have the knowledge, the network and the credibility to help you succeed.
Streamlined assessments, priority marking option and flexible online-learning. We also offer more assessment support from qualified trainers.
More real estate professionals trust the REIQ for training than any other QLD provider. More than a piece of paper, we give you what you need to know.