Chattel Auctioneer Licence course
chattel auctioneer licence – Course overview
If you are interested in selling cars, livestock, art or collectables – then a Chattel Auctioneer could be for you! As a Chattel Auctioneer you will be allowed to conduct an auction of any items other than real estate.
About the course
Structure and Subjects
It is not a requirement of this course that you hold a Registration Certificate or Full Real Estate Licence.
Upon successful completion of this course, you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the following competency:
- BSBSMB406 – Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4004A – Conduct auction
- CPPDSM4006A – Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4019A – Prepare for auction and complete sale
Get started with an investment of:
- REIQ Member – $780
- Non-REIQ Member – $880
Course Delivery & Duration
This course is delivered online with self-paced study.
Once you sign up, we will provide you with a login for our e-learning platform, etrainu. You will be able to log into your account and access learning materials at any time.
Completion of this course will allow you to apply to the Office of Fair Trading for a Chattel Auctioneer Licence – which will then allow you to sell a range of goods from cars and livestock through to furniture and art collectibles.
- Personalised Access one-on-one support from our industry expert tutors to achieve your goals faster.
- Flexible Online self-paced learning so you can study when best suits you.
- Industry relevant Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now and what you need to succeed
- Best practice We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession
- Trusted Chosen by over 60,000 real estate professionals to launch their careers.
We’ve represented Queensland real estate for more than 100 years. We have the knowledge, the network and the credibility to help you succeed.
Streamlined assessments, priority marking option and flexible online-learning. We also offer more assessment support from qualified trainers.
More real estate professionals trust the REIQ for training than any other QLD provider. More than a piece of paper, we give you what you need to know.