Buyer’s Agent Course
buyer’s agent – Course overview
A Buyer’s Agent (often also described as “buyer’s advocate”) is a licenced real estate agent that is engaged by a prospective purchaser to locate, inspect and negotiate on the purchase of a property for them.
If you already hold a Registration Certificate or Full Real Estate Licence, this one additional unit of study will enable you to be appointed as a Buyer’s Agent. You will learn how to complete legal documentation, negotiate on behalf of the buyer, present offers to the seller’s agent, prepare property reports, how to receive and hold deposit monies as well as the ins and outs of conducting property inspections.
About the course
Structure and Subjects
If you hold a Registration Certificate or Full Real Estate Licence, completion of this one unit of study will enable you to be appointed as a Buyer’s Agent.
Upon successful completion of this course, you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the following competency:
- CPPDSM4001 – Act as a buyer’s agent
Get started with an investment of:
- REIQ Members – $220
- Non-REIQ Members – $240
Take advantage of our payment plan option. Find out more here!
Course Delivery & Duration
This course is delivered online with self-paced study.
Once you sign up, we will provide you with a login for our e-learning platform, etrainu. You will be able to log into your account and access learning materials at any time.
Completion of this course will enable you to be engaged by a purchaser to act as a Buyer’s Agent.
- Personalised Access one-on-one support from our industry expert tutors to achieve your goals faster.
- Flexible Online self-paced learning so you can study when best suits you.
- Industry relevant Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now and what you need to succeed
- Best practice We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession
- Trusted Chosen by over 60,000 real estate professionals to launch their careers.
We’ve represented Queensland real estate for more than 100 years. We have the knowledge, the network and the credibility to help you succeed.
Streamlined assessments, priority marking option and flexible online-learning. We also offer more assessment support from qualified trainers.
More real estate professionals trust the REIQ for training than any other QLD provider. More than a piece of paper, we give you what you need to know.