Auctioneer to Full Licence course
Upgrade from Auctioneer Licence to Real Estate Licence – Course overview
Do you hold an Auctioneer Licence and are looking to expand your real estate career opportunities?
By completing this upgrade to a Full Real Estate Licence you will be able to work as a real estate sales person, property manager, operate as an independent contractor or own your own real estate agency (and be Principal Licensee).
About the program
Structure and Subjects
To upgrade from an Auctioneer Licence to a Full Real Estate Licence you will need to undertake the following units of competency:
- CPPDSM4080A – Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4009B – Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4015B – Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4012A – List property for sale
- CPPDSM4008A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4022A – Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4010A – Lease property
- CPPDSM4011A – List property for lease
- CPPDSM4007A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4016A – Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
- CPPDSM4046A – Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4013A – Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4003A – Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A – Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4018A – Prepare and present property reports
Get started with an investment of:
- REIQ Members – $1,300
- Non-Members – $1,500
Take advantage of our payment plan option. Find out more here!
Course Delivery & Duration
This course is delivered online with self-paced study.
Once you sign up, we will provide you with a login for our e-learning platform, etrainu. You will be able to log into your account and access learning materials at any time.
Completion of this upgrade course will enable you to apply for a Real Estate Licence through the Office of Fair Trading to work as a salesperson, property manager, operate as an independent contractor or own your own real estate agency (and be Principal Licensee).
- Personalised Access one-on-one support from our industry expert tutors to achieve your goals faster.
- Flexible Online self-paced learning so you can study when best suits you.
- Industry relevant Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now and what you need to succeed
- Best practice We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession
- Trusted Chosen by over 60,000 real estate professionals to launch their careers.
We’ve represented Queensland real estate for more than 100 years. We have the knowledge, the network and the credibility to help you succeed.
Streamlined assessments, priority marking option and flexible online-learning. We also offer more assessment support from qualified trainers.
More real estate professionals trust the REIQ for training than any other QLD provider. More than a piece of paper, we give you what you need to know.