With latest reports from the ABS, increased international migration may be impacting an already competitive property market.
Convenience is becoming a major driver of demand and walkable properties are only growing in popularity.
The HomeBuilder grant announced in early June is intended to boost activity in the construction sector. Dwelling construction is expected…
The latest news from REIQ CEO Antonia Mercorella.
There comes a time in many senior people’s lives when they decide to sell their family home and downsize into…
Find out how Dan Lee moved from being a successful real estate sales agent into a successful agency owner.
This recent court case examines a buyer’s claim for damages in relation to allegations of misleading and deceptive conduct against…
- How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Queensland
- Misleading and Deceptive Conduct from a Sales Agent Advertising a Dual Income Investment Property
- Selling a rental property with a tenant in residence – how to balance the interests of owners and tenants
- Queensland’s Rental Reforms: What You Need to Know
- How an agency prevented former staff from taking data