Start your real estate study sooner with a payment plan!
You can pay via Payment Plans on all REIQ courses! Simply select the Paypa Plane Payment Plan option at check out!
A $99 one off, non-refundable payment plan processing fee will be charged to you during the first instalment of the payment plan schedule.
See our payment plan agreement here.
Payment Plan Schedules:
- Full Licence Course In-Class – 12 x fortnightly payments of $150 for 6 months
- Full Licence Course Online – 12 x fortnightly payments of $133.34 for 6 months
- Registration Course In-Class – 6 x fortnightly payments of $165.00 for 3 months
- Registration Course Online – 6 x fortnightly payments of $150.00 for 3 months
- Auctioneer Licence Upgrade from Full Licence – 6 x fortnightly payments of $25.00 for 3 months
- Auctioneer Licence Upgrade from Registration – 6 x fortnightly payments of $75.00 for 3 months
- Auctioneer Licence Course – 6 x fortnightly payments of $133.34 for 3 months
- CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice – 6 x fortnightly payments of $250.00 for 3 months
- Real Estate Apprenticeship – 3x monthly payments of $1,400.00 for 3 months
If you are currently enrolled as an REIQ student under the superseded Paypa Plane payment plan, rest assured your regular payments will continue as per your agreement until you have completed your course.
Payment Plan FAQs
I am a new student; how can I pay via a payment plan?
Payment plans are available! Register your details in the form above and our team will call you to arrange a payment plan for your course.
Payment plans available:
Full License Course In-Class -Twelve Fortnightly payments of $150
Full License Course Online – Twelve Fortnightly payments of $133.34
Registration Course In-Class – Six Fortnightly payments of $165.00
Registration Course Online – Six Fortnightly payments of $150.00
Apprenticeship – Three monthly payments of $1400.00
I am an existing student and am unable to make a Paypa Plane payment?
If your payment fails as an existing student, you will get a notification of the failure and we will try to make the payment again within 24 hours. If after 24 hours, your payment has still not been processed your account could go into suspension and you may get charged a late payment fee. If your account has been suspended, then we will suspend your access to the course until payment has been made.
I am an existing student; how do I pay out my payment plan?
You can change your payment method and make additional payments at any time in the Paypa Plane customer portal. Refer to our Paypa Plane Instructions.
I am an existing student; do I need to pay my payment plan to receive my Statement of Attainment?
Yes, you will need to pay your course in full in order to receive your Statement of Attainment (SOA).
I am an existing student; where can I view the Paypa Plane agreement?
Click to read the Paypa Plane Payment Plan Agreement with the REIQ to understand your obligations when undertaking a Paypa Plane Payment Plan arrangement with us.