New Tenancy laws toolkit
The REIQ has prepared a Tenancy Laws Toolkit to help property management professionals navigate the new rental reforms from 1 October 2022.
Fill out the form below to secure your free Tenancy Laws Toolkit (updated 3 November 2022). Scroll down to purchase the video from our New Tenancy Laws training event.
New Tenancy Laws Toolkit PDF Download
You can also purchase the New Tenancy Laws Training video here.
Key topics include:
- New termination grounds for fixed-term tenancies
- Critical changes to periodic tenancies
- Minimum housing standards
- Domestic violence provisions
- Emergency and repair orders
What you will learn and gain
- An overview of the new laws and when they commence
- How to make variations to Form 6 appointment forms
- How to complete new property management documentation and forms
- Access to new template correspondence for owners and tenants
- How to complete General Tenancy Agreements in accordance with the new laws
- New special terms and conditions for General Tenancy Agreements
- Communication strategies and tips
- Transitional provisions