New Tenancy laws training
Be prepared! The new tenancy laws represent the most significant rental legislative reforms in Queensland in more than a decade. The REIQ has prepared a Tenancy Laws Toolkit and a video from our New Tenancy Laws Training event to help property management professionals prepare for the rental reforms, which come into effect 1 October 2022.
Fill out the form below to secure your free Tenancy Laws Toolkit (updated 3 August 2022). Scroll down to purchase the video.
New Tenancy Laws Toolkit PDF Download
You can also purchase the New Tenancy Laws Training video here.
Key topics include:
- New termination grounds for fixed-term tenancies
- Critical changes to periodic tenancies
- Minimum housing standards
- Domestic violence provisions
- Emergency and repair orders
What you will learn and gain
- An overview of the new laws and when they commence
- How to make variations to Form 6 appointment forms
- How to complete new property management documentation and forms
- Access to new template correspondence for owners and tenants
- How to complete General Tenancy Agreements in accordance with the new laws
- New special terms and conditions for General Tenancy Agreements
- Communication strategies and tips
- Transitional provisions