Updates to RTA Forms: October 2021
October 2021 Update
The Queensland Government has extended the relevant provisions of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation (COVID-19 Emergency Response) Regulation 2020 until 30 April 2022.
The Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) has updated its online forms to reflect the Queensland Government’s extension of temporary COVID-19 arrangements. A comprehensive list of updated RTA forms is provided below. Please ensure you download and use these versions should you require the need to use them:
- Domestic and family violence notice ending tenancy
- Domestic and family violence notice ending residency
- Domestic and family violence report
- Notice to leave (Form 12)
- Notice to leave (Form R12)
- Notice of intention to leave (Form 13)
- Resident leaving form (Form R13)
- Pocket guide for tenants – houses and units (Form 17a)
- Pocket guide for tenants – caravan parks (Form 17b)
- Rooming accommodation agreement (Form R18)
A link to the RTA’s forms page is here.
The RTA has provided a list of what has changed for each form: