How the REIQ helped you in 2022
2022 has been one of the biggest years for the REIQ in recent history!
As the peak body for Queensland real estate professionals, we arm you with the tools, training and expert advice you need to have a competitive advantage at every stage of your career.
Read on for a summary of how the REIQ assisted its members and the Queensland real estate profession:
- Property Management Support Service queries answered – 4923
- Agency Practice Advice queries answered – 2070
- Calls answered by the REIQ – 37,000
- Page views on the REIQ website – 1,354,000
- Hours of free legal advice provided to Accredited Agency Members – 81
- Number of REIQ Journals sent – 1,240,000
- Students enrolled into our real estate industry courses – 3000+
- Attendees hosted at our signature in-person events – 5132
- Attendees to our CPD webinars – 2198
- REIQ awards for Excellence – 313 nominations, 180 finalists
- New REIQ members – 933
Find out how REIQ membership helps you.
Realworks also had an amazing year of growth, helping agents continuously and seamlessly execute all real estate forms, contracts and agreements they need to stay a step ahead! The Realworks team has worked hard to support agent queries and ensured all documents are up-to-date and relevant. The statistics below help showcase the success the platform has had this past year:
- Number of Agency Subscribers: 4.2% increase
- Number of Individual Users: 17.8% increase
- Number of DocuSigned Forms: 138.6% increase
- Number of Forms Updated: 84 existing forms updated
- Number of Forms Created: 51 new forms created in response to legislative changes and user feedback
Find out more about Realworks.