A world-first, PEXA has revolutionised the way property is exchanged in Australia, bringing a digital settlement solution to Australia’s $7T residential property market. Through PEXA, homebuyers and sellers benefit from a fast, safe and more efficient property settlement experience including near real-time access to the proceeds of sale (depending on the financier) and an app that allows homebuyers and sellers to track their property settlement in near real-time.
PEXA x Landchecker: all of your property information in a fast, accurate and easy to use application.
PEXA has designed a unique offering to REIQ members in conjunction with our partner, Landchecker.
- 10-day trial of Landchecker Professional by completing the form below, if you have additional questions you can always email email@example.com and state your REIQ member number.
- REIQ Members are entitled to the following Offer– 10% discount off a Landchecker annual Professional or Professional Plus Plans and is only valid through 31st December 2023
The property information landscape is fragmented with agents having to go to state government, local council and 3rd party sites costing time and money.
Landchecker’s platform can help you and your team save time, money and resources through our fast, accurate and easy to use map-based property insights platform that centralises and standardises all this information in one place.
Real Estate professionals use Landchecker across residential & commercial property sectors so agents have access to:
- Comprehensive planning information – Including links to planning scheme schedules
- Affordable high-resolution aerial imagery – Including extensive historical imagery and export options without usage limits
- Consolidated planning permit and DA information to identify new developments in your area – Including filters to know what’s submitted, approved or rejected
- Title and Document Searches at market leading prices – Including Title, Plan and Company Searches sourced easily from the Landchecker Map
- Sales history – Including previous sale prices, comparable sales, date of sale and building attributes such as number of bedrooms and bathrooms
The Landchecker premium property report has been helping both vendors and purchasers understand the full context of the property and surrounding properties as a fast and easy value add.
Agents save valuable time by easily finding similar properties in your area that suit underbidders or specific off market land using the Site Finder product to search by suburb, land size, orientation, Zone, Overlay and more.
Fill out the form below to request this member offer: