Why choose us for real estate training?
As the Queensland peak body for real estate, the REIQ is committed to producing confident, knowledgeable and job-ready graduates. We’re passionate about seeing you succeed in your studies and your career!
With over 100 years experience and 60,000+ graduates, we know what we’re doing and how to help you achieve your goals.
Whether you’re a high school graduate, career changer or a real estate professional looking to upgrade your career, our training will help you succeed in your real estate career.
All REIQ training and assessment is developed by industry trainers in consultation with experts in the subject area. All materials are regularly updated to ensure that REIQ’s training is meeting the needs of an ever-changing real estate profession.
From enrolment, to graduation and beyond, we’re here to guide you every step of the way.
7 reasons why you should study with the REIQ:
- New Award-Winning ProgramBenefit from a streamlined course structure to improve student learning and experience.
- Practical TrainingLearn practical job ready skills including training on the latest legislation, as well as Realworks and RP Data software.
- FREE one-on-one student supportBook free one on one support sessions during your studies to ensure you are supported every step of the way!
- FREE Networking EventsGet invited to excusive industry networking events to help connect with industry and find new job opportunities.
- FREE Graduate Membership*Worth $240, an REIQ Graduate Membership will ensure you are supported in your first year working and have access to further training and networking opportunities.
- Best Practice GuidelinesStudents who study with the REIQ are trained to our Best Practice Guidelines.
- TrustStudy with a trusted organisation with over 104 years’ experience and increase your hiring prospects. REIQ students are 60% more likely to be hired.
When you complete your real estate training with the REIQ, you get more than just a Statement of Attainment. You get the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in today’s real estate profession. Former REIQ student Pascal Pierre completed his real estate training with the REIQ and is now a successful principal of his own agency on the Gold Coast. Watch the video to learn why Pascal chose the REIQ to start his real estate career.watch now
After over 12 years in real estate, Angela Duncan still feels like she hasn’t even scratched the surface of what’s possible, and how big of an empire you can build with real estate. While the money is great, it’s the freedom and lifestyle for her family that keeps her going. Watch the video of hear why Angela loves her real estate careerwatch now