Why choose us for real estate training?
At the REIQ, we’re passionate about seeing you succeed in your studies and your career.
With over 100 years experience and 60,000+ graduates, we know what we’re doing and how to help you achieve your goals.
Whether you’re a high school graduate, career changer or a real estate professional looking to upgrade your career, our training will help you succeed in your real estate career.
All REIQ training and assessment is developed by industry trainers in consultation with experts in the subject area. All materials are regularly updated to ensure that REIQ’s training is meeting the needs of an ever-changing real estate profession.
From enrolment, to graduation and beyond, we’re here to guide you every step of the way.
5 reasons you should study with the REIQ:
- Flexible Our courses are delivered in-person or via online self-paced study. We’re flexible, so you can fit studying for your real estate career around your life.
- Practical and up-to-date We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession. Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now and what you need to succeed.
- More help available Our trainers are available via phone and email to help answer your questions. We also offer a one-on-one student tutor support service included in your course fees. REIQ trainers have at least thirteen years’ experience in the real estate profession, are fully licensed and are up-to-date with current best practice.
- ALL the info you need to know There are a number of quick courses on offer in the real estate space. We offer more training for your money, with high-quality content. The REIQ represents real estate in Queensland, so we want to give you more than just a Statement of Attainment or qualification, we want you to know what you need to succeed.
- Career networking opportunitiesReal estate employers love REIQ trained recruits, and we help you meet them! REIQ Registration and Licensing students are provided with career networking opportunities to meet employers from REIQ Accredited Agencies.
When you complete your real estate training with the REIQ, you get more than just a Statement of Attainment. You get the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in today’s real estate profession. Former REIQ student Pascal Pierre completed his real estate training with the REIQ and is now a successful principal of his own agency on the Gold Coast. Watch the video to learn why Pascal chose the REIQ to start his real estate career.watch now
After over 12 years in real estate, Angela Duncan still feels like she hasn’t even scratched the surface of what’s possible, and how big of an empire you can build with real estate. While the money is great, it’s the freedom and lifestyle for her family that keeps her going. Watch the video of hear why Angela loves her real estate careerwatch now