Why choose the REIQ for real estate training?
The REIQ has been representing the Queensland real estate profession for more than 100 years. We care about fostering excellence in the profession and raising the performance bar – which all starts with training! We set the standard in Queensland for quality real estate training and real estate courses that upskill real estate professionals to peak performance.
The REIQ prides itself on providing up-to-date information, quality materials and comprehensive support to students undertaking their study with us. All REIQ training and assessment is developed by industry trainers in consultation with REIQ members and experts in the subject area. All materials are regularly updated to ensure that REIQ’s training is meeting the needs of an ever-changing real estate profession.
The top 5 reasons to choose the REIQ for your real estate training
- Flexible We offer a range of delivery options including 100% online. We’re flexible, so you can fit studying for your real estate career around your life.
- Practical and up-to-date We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession. Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now and what you need to succeed
- More help available Our trainers are available via phone and email to help answer your questions. We also offer a student tutor support service three days per week. Email email@example.com to find out more and to book in for a one on one session with our industry expert tutors. REIQ trainers have at least eight years’ experience in the real estate profession, are fully licensed and are up-to-date with current best practice.
- ALL the info you need to know There are a number of quick courses on offer in the real estate space. We offer more training for your money, with high-quality content. The REIQ represents real estate in Queensland, so we want to give you more than just a Statement of Attainment or qualification, we want you to know what you need to succeed.
- Career networking opportunities Real estate employers love REIQ trained recruits, and we help you meet them! REIQ Registration and Licensing students are provided with career networking opportunities to meet employers from REIQ Accredited Agencies.
When you complete your real estate training with the REIQ, you get more than just a Statement of Attainment. You get the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in today’s real estate profession. Former REIQ student Zeph Gibson gained his Registration Certificate through the REIQ and went on to work as a successful salesperson for Harcourts on the Gold Coast. Watch the video to learn why Zeph chose the REIQ to start his real estate career.watch now
With a background in education and finance, Linda Stanton came to real estate with an eye for quality and a respect for best-practice. She now runs a successful real estate business of her own on the Gold Coast. Watch the video to hear why Linda chooses the REIQ for real estate training.watch now