Why choose us for real estate training?
At the REIQ, we’re passionate about seeing you succeed in your studies and your career.
With over 100 years experience and 60,000+ graduates, we know what we’re doing and how to help you achieve your goals.
Whether you’re a high school graduate, career changer or a real estate professional looking to upgrade your career, our training will help you succeed in your real estate career.
All REIQ training and assessment is developed by industry trainers in consultation with experts in the subject area. All materials are regularly updated to ensure that REIQ’s training is meeting the needs of an ever-changing real estate profession.
From enrolment, to graduation and beyond, we’re here to guide you every step of the way.
5 reasons you should study with the REIQ:
- Expert Industry TrainersStudying with the REIQ means you’ll learn from the best of the best. All of our trainers have at least 13 years’ experience and are professionals who have excelled in their real estate careers and transitioned into teaching, enabling them to pass on their industry expertise to you.
- ReputationReal estate agencies are 60% more likely to hire REIQ Graduates. This is thanks to our longstanding industry reputation, history of advocacy for the real estate profession and our expert trainers. The REIQ is highly regarded by the industry and trusted to produce job-ready graduates.
- Graduate MembershipWe offer FREE 12-month graduate membership to support you during your first year in the industry to help you succeed! Our graduate membership assists with a seamless transition from student to professional and will help you to apply your theoretical knowledge to practical experience. Eligible for all graduates of our full Certificate IV, Registration, Full Licence, Auctioneering or Resident Letting courses.
- SupportThe REIQ offers FREE, personalised one-on-one support sessions with our expert trainers to assist you every step of the way and achieve your learning goals. You also have options such as flexible study, priority marking and tutoring available to you to ensure you’re supported throughout your studies.
- Industry ConnectionsWe understand the importance of a strong career network and this is why we help you build one! REIQ students are provided with FREE career networking opportunities to meet with credible agencies. These events are a great opportunity to connect with industry professionals in a casual environment and meet potential employers.
When you complete your real estate training with the REIQ, you get more than just a Statement of Attainment. You get the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in today’s real estate profession. Former REIQ student Pascal Pierre completed his real estate training with the REIQ and is now a successful principal of his own agency on the Gold Coast. Watch the video to learn why Pascal chose the REIQ to start his real estate career.watch now
After over 12 years in real estate, Angela Duncan still feels like she hasn’t even scratched the surface of what’s possible, and how big of an empire you can build with real estate. While the money is great, it’s the freedom and lifestyle for her family that keeps her going. Watch the video of hear why Angela loves her real estate careerwatch now