the ultimate guide for Queensland real estate professionals
The REIQ has officially launched its Best Practice Guidelines. The guidelines are the ultimate go-to guide for anyone working in the Queensland real estate profession.
No matter what sector you work in, the REIQ Best Practice Guidelines will help you stay a real step ahead by guiding you through the questions and issues you face each day.
Developed in consultation with the relevant governing authorities and industry leaders, the guidelines aim to enhance your ability to perform professionally and reputably. They are designed to increase the accountability, professionalism and integrity of the industry.
Whether you’re a Residential or Commercial Sales Agent or Property Manager, Buyer’s Agent, Auctioneer or Business Broker, the Best Practice Guidelines have got you covered!
Seek answers to commonly asked questions and tricky subjects, including but not limited to:
- How does the Property Occupations Act apply to me?
- What do sales agents need to disclose to prospective buyers?
- What are auctioneers responsible for at an auction?
- How do I navigate body corporate relationships?
- How do I ensure my commission and fees are secured as an agent?
- When do I refer my client to seek financial advice when selling a business?
- And so much more!
Keep an eye out for updates. The guidelines are a living document and will be regularly updated to reflect legislative changes and current best practice across all sectors of the profession.
Stay tuned for a series of webinars aimed at providing each real estate sector vital information and training on topics in the Best Practice Guidelines!
Access the Best Practice Guidelines below!