Membership renewals - frequently asked questions
How do I pay for my membership?
Paying for membership is simple. You can pay by credit card, debit card, BPAY or choose to pay-by-the-month.
You can renew your membership in full online. If you cannot remember your login details, just click the relevant “Forgot my” option on the login page.
To take advantage of pay-by-the-month, please complete a direct debit form which can be found here
Why do I have two membership invoices? Individual and Accredited Agency?
If you are the Principal of an Accredited Agency, you will receive two renewal notices, one for your Individual Membership, and one for Accredited Agency membership. This is because the Individual Membership (and CPD) for the Licensee is a requirement for Accredited Agency membership.
To qualify for Accredited Agency membership, the Licensee needs to be an Individual Member and undertake annual CPD (continuing professional development).
We are looking at ways our system can bundle these together in future so you only get one invoice.
What are the benefits of membership?
Individual members can access:
- Property Management Advisory Service (PMSS): an unlimited level of support and advice from experts on the front lines plus a comprehensive monthly bulletin.
- Agency Advisory Service: just pick up the phone for the answers to all your sales and agency practice questions.
- The latest analysis, data, news and reports including the REIQ’s regular publications the REIQ Update email newsletter, the REIQ Journal and the Queensland Market Monitor.
- Qualify for discounts on all REIQ professional development courses and training, including licence upgrades!
- Discounted tickets to our suite of market-leading conferences and events!
- Free access to all CPD events to maintain your professional edge over the competition.
- A large selection of member rewards including benefits with Mercedes Benz, Aon and Officeworks.
- Get found by your customers! Be listed on REIQ.com’s “Find An Agent” tool - used by consumers looking for the best in the real estate profession.
- Enter the prestigious REIQ Awards for Excellence (you also need to work for an REIQ Accredited Agency).
- Get involved with the REIQ at a decision-making level join a Chapter or vote in Board elections.
Accredited Agencies can access:
- The trust, credibility and integrity that comes with the REIQ’s brand. Your Accredited Agency logo is your marque of excellence.
- Free legal assistance on business practice issues from our partners at Carter Newell Lawyers (capped at 30 minutes per issue, unless your PI is with Aon, then it’s unlimited!).
- Realworks: Save up to $480 per year with your agency discount!
- Get found: Be listed on REIQ.com’s “Find An Agency” tool, which is used by consumers looking for the best in the real estate profession.
- Property Management Support Service (PMSS): Access an unlimited level of support and advice from experts on the front lines plus a comprehensive monthly bulletin. Available to staff of Accredited Agencies.
- Agency Advisory Service: Simply pick up the phone for fast answers to all your sales and agency practice questions.
- The latest market analysis, news, data and reports in our regular publications, the REIQ Update, the REIQ Journal and the Queensland Market Monitor.
- Qualify for discounts on all high quality REIQ professional development courses and registration and licensing training!
- Invitations to our suite of conferences and events including discounted tickets!