Take control of your success by joining us for an afternoon of great food, wine and inspiring speakers at our annual REIQ Women in Real Estate Lunch.
Men are more than welcome to also attend.
Triple Olympian, current Olympic record holder, coach, science teacher & mother.
Sally has a distinctive outlook on life and is able to share her experiences of three
Olympic games and how she utilised those skills to get back on her feet, quite
literally, when adversity struck.
She'll show you how to turn obstacles into opportunities by embracing change.
Most importantly, she'll show you how to sustain happiness, cultivate compassion
and gratitude, regardless of your circumstances.
Chairman's Elite and multi-award winning agent, ranked number 1 in her area for
three consecutive years, wife and mother of four, Cindy will share how her honesty,
energy and passion has helped to instil trust and confidence in her clients, resulting
in a very successful and largely referral based business. With a focus on real estate
marketing, office management and administration, and a background in
conveyancing, Cindy is a highly skilled negotiator with a proven track record of
achieving premium sales results. Learn how she balances work and family life, while
ensuring a smooth, stress-free sales process for her clients.
Date: Friday, 6 September 2019
Time: 11.30am - 2pm
Venue: The Marquee, Victoria Park Golf Complex, Herston
Cost: $130 members | $160 non-members | $1,300 table of 10*
CPD: 50 points
*If you would like to book a table of 10, please email email@example.com.
Online bookings are ESSENTIAL, as this event sold out last year!
- Prices are inclusive of GST. Please ensure you log in using an individual log in, not an agency log in.
- We do not raise invoices for event bookings - you must pay via credit card at the time of booking. A tax invoice will be issued on receipt of payment.
- Complimentary parking is available at the venue.
- Tickets will not be issued for this event - your name will be on the guest list at registration.
- The event is free seating, so you will be able to choose where and who you sit with!
If you have any questions or need assistance booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 MYREIQ (1300 697 347)