REIQ Full Licence
The Real Estate Full Licence is the highest level of qualification available in the industry and allows you to work independently or open your own business. You’ll cover everything in the Registration course plus learn about managing operational finances, tenant relationships and trust accounts. This course will equip you with everything you need to know about real estate and open doors to unlimited career opportunities.
Real Estate License course includes
- Graduate with a Statement of Attainment showing the units completed, allowing you to apply for a real estate agent licence with the Queensland Government Office of Fair Trading and with a REIQ awarded nationally recognised qualification, Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419)
- Complete 19 units of nationally accredited units of competency, drawn from both the Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419), and the Diploma of Property (Agency Management) (CPP51119)
- Work as a Real Estate Principal, Licensee or Independent Contractor within the industry
- Study online from $1600 or hybrid in-class face-to-face classes from $1800
- 12 months recommended course duration
- FREE one-on-one student support sessions
- FREE REIQ Graduate Membership at the completion of your course
- FREE access to REIQ Career Networking events
- Pay upfront or via a flexible payment plan
- Priority Marking, Flexible Study and Private Tutoring available!