Complete the CPP41419 Certificate IV while in school
Vocational Education and Training in Schools (VETiS) delivery of nationally recognised qualifications to school students, providing them with the skills and knowledge required for employment in specific industries. It focuses on students developing valuable industry-specific, work-related knowledge and skills and qualifications to help transition from school to work.
The REIQ Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice program can be undertaken in years 11 and 12, and can count towards the Queensland Certificate of Education.
About this course
This course is made up of 18 units of competency to be completed in 12 months. At the successful completion of this course Students will receive a CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice which will enable them (once they have turned 18) to apply for a real estate certificate of registration through the Office of Fair Trading. This course contains units of competency beyond the Registration course which will see you strengthen your knowledge in the Queensland real estate industry.
Benefits of the VETiS program
- Students study either at home or in allocated study periods, while undertaking their regular studies.
- Forms part of recognised pathways to further education and training.
- Enables students to gain nationally recognised qualifications while at school.
- Provides credit towards a Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE).
- Gain a competitive edge in the employment marketplace.
The CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice program is not currently funded under the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training funding arrangement, this program is offered in a fee for service model only.
Want to pay via Payment Plan?
Payment Plans available.