Updates to RTA forms: October 2021
October 2021 Update
The Queensland Government has extended the relevant provisions of the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation (COVID-19 Emergency Response) Regulation 2020 until 30 April 2022.
The Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) has updated its online forms to reflect the Queensland Government's extension of temporary COVID-19 arrangements. A comprehensive list of updated RTA forms is provided below. Please ensure you download and use these versions should you require the need to use them:
- Domestic and family violence notice ending tenancy
- Domestic and family violence notice ending residency
- Domestic and family violence report
- Notice to leave (Form 12)
- Notice to leave (Form R12)
- Notice of intention to leave (Form 13)
- Resident leaving form (Form R13)
- Pocket guide for tenants - houses and units (Form 17a)
- Pocket guide for tenants - caravan parks (Form 17b)
- Rooming accommodation agreement (Form R18)
The RTA has provided a list of what has changed for each form:
15 Nov 2019
3 min read
Are your property transactions safe from cybercrime?
The property market is the perfect playground for cybercriminals - large sums of money are constantly being transferred between parties with the majority of communications sent via email.
15 Nov 2019
5 min read
Be careful what you do with confidential information
The recent settlement of a claim between a real estate agency and a former employee serves as a timely reminder to real estate professionals that utilising a former employer's confidential client information can be very costly.