About the reiq
The Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ) is the peak body representing real estate professionals across Queensland. As the State’s most trusted and influential advocate for the profession for more than 100 years, the REIQ remains committed to ensuring the highest levels of professionalism in the industry.
The REIQ partners with the profession to keep you one step ahead. We’re committed to staying ahead of industry and legislative changes so you don’t have to. We arm you with the tools and information you need to have a competitive advantage at every stage of your career. With REIQ, you’ll feel confident and empowered to tackle whatever comes next in your profession.
The REIQ’s enduring purpose is to lead a sustainable industry which continues to make significant contributions to the Queensland economy and to strengthen conditions for those working within the industry. Above all, the peak body aims to:
- Make important contributions to government legislation and policy settings;
- Advocate for balanced regulations for the benefit of all stakeholders;
- Provide industry-leading training for real estate professionals;
- Deliver timely, innovative and market-driven education programs;
- Promote risk management and increase professional competence; and
- Implement effective and compliant professional standards.
REIQ VISION STATEMENT
Be the leading membership-based organisation for real estate professionals in Australia.