This half day session in prospecting and winning appraisals is for sales agents who have just entered sales or have been working for 12 months in the profession and want to take it to the next level.
Register here: Brisbane
You spend so much of your work like focussing on getting the opportunity to sit down in front of a potential seller to show them why you are the best fit - yet so little time is spent perfecting your listing presentation! Walk away with a tailor made listing presentation designed to ensure your potential sellers are ready to sign on the dotted line before you leave their home.
A salesperson's 'go to' guide to the critical aspects of their role in 2018. This session will provide a contract completion update, information on safeguarding your commission and information on key compliance in the sales process.
This is not a seminar on newspaper advertising... Learn how to:
- build your profile and efficiency through effective property marketing in a growing or declining market.
- show the seller the value of investing in their own marketiing.
It's no secret - the top sellers in every market place in every state of Australia are Auction agents. Why?
Learn how to double your listings and double your income with process, procedure and an effective selling technique.
A highly practical course focusing on operational requirements of a salesperson's role, with specific focus on listings, the sales process and securing successful sales. Get 'job ready' for your salesperson career with this course.
• Top tips for completing the POA Form 6 Appointment of Agent with the
Residential Sales Schedule
• Top tips for completing the Contract for Houses and Residential Land
• Selling units and completing the Contract for Residential Lots in a
Community Title Scheme