This session is focused on running an agency and making a profit, examining the structures in place and other structures available. This session will cover;
- how to increase income and decrease expenditure
- attracting the right people, training them and retaining them
- technology: what works and what doesn't
and much more!
This is a hard hitting session by Malcom Riley who has helped agencies Australia-wide reach their business goals.
Use basic accounting skills coupled with knowledge of your real estate business to accurately manage the trust account records and eliminate the risk of trust account misappropriation and errors.
This course will provide the foundations for a successful business. The session focuses on practical considerations of operating a new office including location (or working from a home office), agency structure, roles and responsibilities, and corporate support. It also highlights legal considerations, operating a trust account, risk management strategies, practical processes (software, signage, website, communications and marketing) and business planning, market demographics and KPIs.
• Recordings are available from these two events held in mid 2017:
• Professional Corporate Support Day
• Agency Growth and Profitability Day