CPP41419 certificate iv in real estate practice
Strengthen your knowledge and progress your real estate career towards higher qualifications with a CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
about this course
This course is made up of 18 units of competency to be completed in 12 months. At the successful completion of this course you’ll receive a CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice which will enable you to apply for a real estate certificate of registration through the Office of Fair Trading. This course contains units of competency beyond the Registration course which will see you strengthen your knowledge in the Queensland real estate industry.
There’s plenty of different career paths you can take in real estate. Rewarding careers for an REIQ graduate with a Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice include;
- Real Estate Agent / Residential Salesperson
- Property Manager
- Commercial Sales and Property Manager
- Business Broker
- Real Estate Office Administrator
Dream of becoming a Principal or want to own your own real estate business in the future? For only an extra $100, study our Real Estate Full Licence and graduate with a Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice and your Full Licence SOA.
Find out more about our Full Licence course here.
Upcoming Online Courses
|Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice||$1,500.00|
WHY THIS COURSE
- Personalised Access one-on-one support from our industry expert tutors to achieve your goals faster.
- Flexible In person and online self-paced learning options, so you can study when best suits you.
- Industry relevant Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now. We know exactly what you need to succeed and get a real estate licence.
- Best practice We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession.
- Trusted Chosen by over 60,000 real estate professionals to launch their careers.
We’ve represented Queensland real estate for more than 100 years. We have the knowledge, the network and the credibility to help you succeed.
Streamlined assessments and new state-of-the-art online learning platform. We also offer more assessment support from qualified trainers.
More real estate professionals trust the REIQ for training than any other QLD provider. More than a piece of paper, we give you what you need to know.
About the program
How long will it take me to complete the course?
Students can study as fast as they like but will have maximum 12 months to complete the 18 units of competency. During this time you can access your course content wherever and whenever you want.
How is the course delivered?
This course is available via online self-paced study.
Once you sign up, we will provide you with a login for our e-learning platform, aXcelerate. You will be able to log into your account and access learning materials at any time.
Structure and subjects
Upon successful completion of this course you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment listing the units of competency you have completed to successfully obtain your CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate.
CPP41419 – Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice Units
- CPPREP4001 – Prepare for professional practice in real estate
- CPPREP4102 – Market property
- CPPREP4004 – Establish marketing and communication profiles in real estate
- CPPREP4103 – Establish vendor relationships
- CPPREP4506 – Manage off-site and lone worker safety in real estate
- CPPREP4503 – Present at hearings in real estate
- CPPREP5010 – Manage customer service activities in the property industry
- CPPREP4101 – Appraise property for sale or lease
- CPPREP4121 – Establish landlord relationships
- CPPREP4104 – Establish buyer relationships
- CPPREP4105 – Sell property
- CPPREP4002 – Access and interpret ethical practice in real estate
- CPPREP4003 – Access and interpret legislation in real estate
- CPPREP4005 – Prepare to work with real estate trust accounts
- CPPREP4123 – Manage tenancy
- CPPREP4125 – Transact in trust accounts
- CPPREP4122 – Manage tenant relationships
- CPPREP4124 – End tenancy
The addition of the following subject will allow students to complete the requirements of the Full Licence.
- CPPREP5006 – Manage operational finances in the property industry
Get started with an investment of:
- Online – $1,500
This course is approved as a course of education and study from an approved education provider for the purpose of qualifying for a student payment. Under this agreement the course is offered up to 25.5 weeks full time duration of 24 hours per week (a total 610 study hours). This course is also offered up to 52 weeks part time at 11.7 hours per week, 48% study load. Domestic students who meet the requirements of an approved course of education and study may be eligible to receive student payment.
Here’s what others have to say
What real estate agents say
how they make the industry work for them
Angela Duncan, Ray White Aspley Group
Pascal Pierre, LJ Hooker Pacific Pines
Nathalie Southwell, Macwell Property
Daniel Brisblat, Place Graceville
Frequently asked questions
How are students supported to complete the course?
We offer personalised one-on-one tutorial sessions which is included in your course fees. These are conducted by Skype, FaceTime, phone or email. Trainers are also contactable by phone and email to help answer your questions during business hours. Book your free student support session here.
Do you offer custom private training?
Are there any prerequisites?
There are no pre-requisites to study this course. However, all REIQ courses require LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy) capabilities, such as a working knowledge of the English language and an understanding of various mathematical calculations. To ensure your ability to successfully complete our courses, you are required to demonstrate your LLN skills by completing a short LLN quiz as part of the enrolment process. Before completing your enrolment please refer to and read through the Student Handbook and Terms & Conditions.
What equipment do I need to undertake the course?
You will need:
- A computer to access online learning materials and undertake online assessments.
- Internet access for research, submitting online assessment items, and email for communication purposes and tutor assistance.
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) that can be obtained at www.usi.gov.au
What experience do the course trainers have?
Our trainers and assessors have at least 13 years experience in the real estate industry and are selected for their expertise and their ability to convey their skills and knowledge to students. The REIQ prides itself on providing up-to-date information, quality materials and comprehensive support to students undertaking their study with us. All REIQ training and assessment is developed by industry trainers in consultation with REIQ members and specialists in the subject area. All materials are regularly updated to ensure that REIQ’s training is meeting the needs of an ever-changing real estate profession.
Do you offer recognition of prior learning?
Absolutely! Please refer to our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Terms & Conditions for more information.
What happens after I complete the course?
On successful completion of your assessments, the REIQ will issue you a Statement of Attainment.
The units of competency included in this course will enable you to take your Statement of Attainment to the Office of Fair Trading to apply for a real estate registration certificate.