Transfer to CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice
Students enrolled in the superseded Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) may choose to transfer their enrolment to the new course CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice.
If you would like to request a transfer, please read through the IMPORTANT information below before registering for a call-back.
- Units from the superseded training package cannot be credit transferred to the new package, as the current and new training requirements are not equivalent.
- Transfers only eligible for REIQ students who enrolled after 1 July 2019.
- Transfering Registration students will need to complete 12 Units of Competency (previously 7 Units) under the new training package.
- Students wishing to transfer will need to cover the difference in the course cost PLUS Admin Fee . For example: Referencing the below cost tables, if you have submitted assessments for 2 modules in the Online Registration Course the course transfer cost will be $350 (cost different) + $400 (admin cost of 2 assesments) = $750.
- Students studying a Licence Upgrade under Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) are not eligible to transfer. Students are instead recommended to enrol in the Full Licence course under the new training package.
Table showing the difference in the course cost.
|Course||Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate)||CPP41419 Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice||Difference in the Course Cost|
Table showing the administration cost of enrolment and assessments submission.
|Course||No. Modules Submitted/Assessed||Administration Fee|