Real Estate Auctioneer Licence Course
real estate auctioneer licence – Course overview
Do you already work in real estate and are looking for extra skills to stand out from your competitors? Or maybe you don’t work in real estate but are looking for a side-hustle? With the rise in popularity of auctions, becoming an auctioneer is becoming an invaluable skill to have.
As a real estate auctioneer you will be able to conduct real estate auctions and sell, or attempt to sell, real estate property by auction.
About the course
Structure and Subjects
It is not a requirement of this course that you hold a Registration Certificate or Full Real Estate Licence.
Upon successful completion of this course, you’ll be issued with a Statement of Attainment with the following competency:
- BSBSMB406 – Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4004A – Conduct auction
- CPPDSM4006A – Establish and manage agency trust accounts
- CPPDSM4014A – Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4019A – Prepare for auction and complete sale
Get started with an investment of:
- REIQ Member – $880
- Non-REIQ Member – $980
Course Delivery & Duration
This course is delivered online with self-paced study.
Once you sign up, we will provide you with a login for our e-learning platform, etrainu. You will be able to log into your account and access learning materials at any time.
Completion of this course will allow you to apply for the Office of Fair Trading for an Auctioneer Licence – which will then allow you to sell a real estate property by auction.
- Personalised Access one-on-one support from our industry expert tutors to achieve your goals faster.
- Flexible Online self-paced learning so you can study when best suits you.
- Industry relevant Our close ties to the real estate industry through our members means we understand what’s happening in real estate right now and what you need to succeed
- Best practice We represent real estate in Queensland, so we want to help you be among the best in the profession
- Trusted Chosen by over 60,000 real estate professionals to launch their careers.
We’ve represented Queensland real estate for more than 100 years. We have the knowledge, the network and the credibility to help you succeed.
Streamlined assessments, priority marking option and flexible online-learning. We also offer more assessment support from qualified trainers.
More real estate professionals trust the REIQ for training than any other QLD provider. More than a piece of paper, we give you what you need to know.