With new minimum housing standards for residential tenancies coming into effect on 1 September 2023, property managers need access to the best advice available on the changes.
The Prepare for Minimum Housing Standards recorded webinar will keep you a step ahead of the changes and put you on the front foot with assisting your clients and tenants.
You’ll hear from experts who will address common concerns and questions, dispel myths, provide case studies and look at contentious issues. The presenters will also take you through the new REIQ forms and resources coming to Realworks to assist you with the changes.
Don’t miss this vital recorded webinar for property managers!
Type: Recorded webinar
Time: 2 hours
Price: $20 for members | $40 non members
CPD: 20 points
* Click here to read our full terms and conditions
Our expert panel includes:
- Selinda Randall, PMSS Advisor and Senior Trainer & Assessor, REIQ
- Connie McKee, PMSS Advisor and Senior Trainer & Assessor, REIQ
- Kat Beavon, General Counsel and Company Secretary, REIQ
- Gerard Murtagh, Managing Director of Mould Men