career networking JUNE 2022
If you’re an REIQ accredited agency looking for new talent or an REIQ student wishing to network with potential employers, this is the event for you!
Our Career Networking event offers the opportunity for accredited agencies to connect with REIQ trained students in a casual environment, enabling our students and member offices to link up and mutually benefit from their affiliation with the REIQ.
These events are exclusive to REIQ accredited agencies and REIQ students who are already enrolled in, or have completed, an REIQ Registration or Licensing course.
Dates: Wednesday, 15 June 2022
Time: 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Venue: The Colmslie Hotel
Corner Wynnum & Junction Roads, Morningside 4170
Price: FREE for REIQ Members & Students
Parking: Complimentary Parking is located on site
* Click here to read our full terms and conditions
REIQ will comply with all Government directions, orders and regulations relevant to attending live events, which may be in place at the time of the event. REIQ will comply and adhere with the legal and contractual requirements imposed by external venue providers in line with Government directions, orders and regulations at the time of the event.
No refunds will be granted should an attendee be denied entry to the event due to a breach of the event terms and conditions or non-compliance with government health directives.
Instructions to book:
* Prices are inclusive of GST.
* Please ensure you log in using an individual log in, not an agency log in
* We do not raise invoices for event bookings. Payment via credit card is required at time of booking. A tax invoice will be issued upon receipt of payment
* Tickets will not be issues for this event, your name will be on the guest list at registration
If you have any questions or need assistance booking, please contact email@example.com or call 1300 MYREIQ (1300 697 347)