Queensland Property Managers – We Need Your Blood!
In case you haven’t heard, the REIQ is championing a real estate blood challenge from 1 May 2021 until 31 July 2021, with the goal of making a life-saving difference to 3000 patients.
We’re calling on ALL agencies in Queensland to take part by simply donating blood or plasma.
How Can Property Managers Get Involved?
We all know property managers are not afraid to roll up their sleeves when the going gets tough, in order to solve a problem in the workplace.
Thankfully, these skills are exactly what Lifeblood and the REIQ need in order to achieve our donation goal!
To join the challenge, all you need to do is:
1. Register a blood donor account online if you don’t already have one.
2. Start or join your agency’s Lifeblood Team- just follow our step-by-step instructions on how to join a team.
3. Book a time to give life. Every donation you make automatically goes towards your team’s tally and the overall challenge total!
The Challenge So Far:
We’re just over a week into the challenge, and have already had some epic results from real estate agencies across Queensland, such as:
- 50 donations within the first 12 days making a life-saving difference to 150 patients
- 3 donors gave life for the first time!
We all love a healthy bit of competition, particularly in the real estate sector. So, here’s the agencies you and your colleagues need to beat in order to make your way to the top of the leader board!
Click here for live leader board updates.
You can earn your way onto the podium in one of three categories:
- Most donations
- Most new donors
- Highest percentage of plasma donations
Don’t Delay – Join The Challenge Now!
There’s never been a better time to round up your fellow property managers to support a good cause. Join the REIQ Real Estate Blood Challenge here.
If you don’t see your agency on the list here, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start a Lifeblood team and make one or more donations before 31 July.