REIQ Auctioneer of the Year 2020 finalists announced
Three of Queensland’s finest auctioneers – Justin Nickerson, David Holmes and Mark MacCabe – will battle it out for the title of REIQ Auctioneer of the Year 2020 on day one of the REIQ Summit.
The three finalists were put through their paces during the REIQ Auctioneer of the Year heats, after auctioning a property in the Brisbane suburb of Windsor to mock-sell under the hammer.
REIQ CEO Antonia Mercorella says this year’s heats saw fierce competition, after a tight contest against three other stellar auctioneers: Andrew Allen, Patrick Ivey and Yianni Mooney.
“The calibre of calls during the 2020 REIQ Auctioneer of the Year heats was outstanding,” says Mercorella.
“A highlight of this year’s heats was to see competitors come from all different corners of Queensland, including Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Gladstone.
“Justin, David and Mark are some of the best auctioneers in the country, and it’ll be exciting to see them demonstrate their auctioneering prowess during the finals at Summit.”
The winner and runner-up of the REIQ Auctioneer of the Year 2020 will gain entry to the Australasian Auctioneering Championships, hosted by the Real Estate Institute of New South Wales (REINSW) in Sydney later this year.
– Reigning REIQ Auctioneer of the Year and Australasian Auctioneering champion
– Director of Apollo Auctions
– Works with leading Australasian real estate businesses on an auctioneering and coaching level
– REIQ Auctioneer of the Year finalist 2019
– Represented Queensland at the Australasian Auctioneering Championships for the first time in 2019
– Director of Metro Auctions
– Former REIQ Auctioneer of the Year
– Director of MacCabe Real Estate
– Auctioneer for Apollo Auctions
The REIQ Auctioneer of the Year finals will be held on day one of the 2020 REIQ Summit – Queensland’s premier real estate event. Buy your tickets to see Justin, David and Mark battle it out for the title here.