REIQ appoints 2020-2021 zone chairs
The REIQ has appointed 16 zone chairs for a two-year term, to represent Queensland’s largest real estate markets.
Zone chairs are the first port of call for real estate professionals in greater Queensland for issues regarding either the local area or Queensland’s real estate industry at large.
The REIQ relies on its zone chairs to be the face of the organisation around Queensland’s regional areas.
Congratulations to the following 16 zone chair representatives, who will commence their new roles in January 2020.
REIQ zone chairs 2020-21:
• Brisbane Eastern Suburbs: Julie Harris
• Brisbane Northern Suburbs: Brendan Whipps
• Brisbane Southern Suburbs/Logan: Rebecca Herbst
• Brisbane Western Suburbs: Phill Broom (re-appointed)
• Bundaberg: Le-Anne Allan (re-appointed)
• Caboolture/Redcliffe: Jamie Brown
• Cairns: Thomas Quaid (re-appointed)
• Fraser Coast: TBC
• Gladstone: Alicia Williams (re-appointed)
• Gold Coast: Andrew Henderson (re-appointed)
• Ipswich: Glenn Ball
• Mackay: Alison Cunningham
• Rockhampton: Noel Livingston (re-appointed)
• Sunshine Coast: Matt Diesel
• Toowoomba/Darling Downs: Katie Knight
• Townsville: Benjamin Kingsberry