From the CEO – REIQ Journal – 29 July 2020
25 Jul 2020 · 1 min read
By The REIQ
IN THIS EDITION:
- Industry overview: Keeping up with job supplements by Olivier Björksäter-Bleylock, The REIQ
- Can rent be claimed as an administration expense by landlords? by Michael Gapes, Partner, Carter Newell
- Selling to the RE/MAX: Brisbane property market continues to crush COVID by Olivier Björksäter-Bleylock, The REIQ
- Housing market damage ‘less than GFC’ by Dinah Lewis Boucherfri – Urban Developer
- Tax treatment of the COVID-19 stimulus measures by Eddie Chung, Partner, BDO
- What the heck is encryption? by Rexlabs
- First home buyers unfazed by COVID by James Hawes, The REIQ
- From 1am Saturday, 1 August, Queensland will close its borders to all of Greater Sydney. What does this mean for real estate? Find out here.
- QCAT has launched an online service for tracking minor civil disputes. Learn more about the service here.
- The Queensland real estate community is in mourning after the recent passing of Max Smales. Former REIQ Agency Practice Advisor and President Ray Milton reflects on Max’s life and career here.