From the CEO: 14th July 2021
Real estate professionals who want to receive a forensic analysis of what’s happening in the Queensland market should ensure they snap up the last remaining tickets to our Property Insider lunch on Friday 23 July. Our expert panel will be armed with property data and analytics, social research and demographic insights to let you know what’s happening now and in the future.
Realworks subscribers will notice some exciting changes to the platform from this Tuesday. The enhanced site will include a simplified layout, improved visibility and portability. You’ll find Realworks easier to navigate when accessing the forms and functions you use every day, while a new mobile view will enable you to conduct business on the move. Find out more about the improvements here.
Finally, I’m delighted nominations and ticket sales for the 2021 REIQ Awards for Excellence are now open. With a gala celebration planned for Saturday 23 October on the Gold Coast, this is the opportunity for us as an industry to come together and recognise and celebrate the highest achievers in Queensland real estate. I encourage individuals and businesses to nominate. You can find out more and book your tickets to the awards ceremony here.
In this week’s Journal:
- Why it Pays to Enter Auctioneering Competitions
- Entry and Exit Condition Reports – Spend the Time Getting Them Right
- New year tax reminders
- Queensland Leads East Coast Property Boom
- Your COVID Check In Qld app and Checklist Questions Answered
In other news:
WE NEED YOUR HELP – the REIQ Real Estate Blood Challenge ends soon, and without your donation, we will fall short of our target to save 3000 lives. Donate now.
- Moreton Bay Real Estate Agents: You can attend a FREE workshop discussing Domestic and Family Violence, Financial Abuse and how you can help your local community, all while earning 25 CPD points*. To learn more, click here.
*CPD Points only applicable for eligible REIQ Members.