Find peace of mind with Realworks HR
Looking for a way to simplify the employment side of your business? Stop looking and let Realworks HR do the hard work for you. Realworks HR is a suite of nationally compliant contracts, forms, policies and templates to help you manage human resource commitments more easily.
The platform will guide you step-by-step through each document to completion, allowing you to spend less time agonising over employment matters and more time on your principle tasks of selling, leasing and managing property.
The suite of documents included in the RealworksHR platform is designed as a comprehensive package to avoid common pitfalls, including:
- the dangers associated with employment contracts containing incomplete, ambiguous or unlawful terms. The employment agreement included in the platform is designed specifically for the real estate industry, with a view to ensuring employees receive at least their minimum Award entitlements while at the same time ensuring appropriate protection of the agency’s interests such as protection of confidential information;
- sham contracting and the dangers associated with independent contractor agreements which include incomplete, ambiguous or unlawful terms. The independent contractor agreement included in the platform is designed specifically for the real estate industry, and is accompanied by a fact sheet to assist in properly classifying employees and contractors;
- poorly managed performance management and employment termination processes. In addition to supplying template forms and letters dealing with performance improvement, formal written warnings, and dismissal letters, the platform includes comprehensive step-by-step guide books outlining best practice processes for counselling under-performing employees and dismissing employees;
- inadequate policies and procedures, which make management of the agency unduly difficult and which increase agencies’ exposure to claims by employees. To address this common gap, the platform includes policies relating to workplace health and safety, social media and IT, anti-discrimination, harassment and workplace bullying, as well as a working at home policy and procedure;
- responding appropriately to workplace complaints and grievances. The platform includes a complaints and grievances policy and procedure manual, in addition to a comprehensive step-by-step guide to conducting workplace investigations.
The REIQ has been working closely with our partners at Carter Newell Lawyers and Realworks to make this a reality. We have had great feedback so far, and we hope it helps you and your business too!