TRAINEESHIPS IN REAL ESTATE
Traineeships are structured training programs that allow new entrants
and existing staff in the profession to undertake a combination of work
and study in order to gain the skills and knowledge required to have a
successful career. Real estate traineeships are 24 months in duration
and require the employer and trainee to sign a training contract through
an Australian Apprenticeship Centre.
TRAINEESHIPS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE REIQ
The REIQ offers a choice of Certificate Level IV traineeships in five
streams - sales, property management, licensing, agency support and
commercial and industrial. The mandatory competencies required for
registration with Fair Trading are available as part of the Certificate
IV traineeships provided by the REIQ (national training provider code:
5420). So in other words, new employees can gain the educational
requirement for registration.
- Your staff trained by real estate specialists in best practice, legislation and practical skills
- Fair Trading registration training requirements included in all traineeships
- Training Wage Award - state or federal rates apply for new employees
- Employer incentives of up to $4,000 available (eligibility criteria apply and incentives not available for existing workers)
- Significantly discounted training fees for traineeships
- Formal competencies that comply with Fair Trading requirements for registration and/or licensing
- Comprehensive training by professionals
- Potential to earn commission while learning, once registered with Fair Trading
- Nationally recognised qualification that will enhance your current and future career prospects
HOW TO GET STARTED
Employers: Contact your local REIQ office for more information.
Trainees: Find a prospective employer who would like to employ you as a trainee, then contact the REIQ to commence training
For more information on the different traineeships available click on the individual traineeship stream below:
for incentive and payment information.