PROPERTY MANAGER COURSE
FROM $500 REIQ Members and $550 non-members
Click HERE to
enrol. Make sure you have read the Pre-Enrolment Information and Student
Handbook, and have understood the cancellation and refund policy found HERE.
Online study or classes
How to become registered
The Property Occupations Act 2014
requires all people undertaking the functions of a salesperson or
property manager in Queensland have a registration certificate. To
obtain a Registration Certificate:
- Complete the Registration Course of seven units of
competencies and obtain a statement of attainment from the REIQ
(national training provider code: 5420); and
- Complete and submit your Registration Certificate
application (a New registration application Form 3-1) to the Office of
You do not have to be employed in
the real estate industry in order to undertake the REIQ course. You
can enrol and complete your training, then apply for your registration
certificate and be job-ready before applying for work. To be eligible
for a Registration Certificate, you must:
- Be 18 years or over
- Be a suitable person as defined under the Property Occupations Act 2014. People affected by bankruptcy or criminal convictions may not be eligible. Click HERE for more information.
- Have completed the required training units.
Units of competency in the Registration Course:
CPPDSM4080A - Work in the real estate industry
CPPDSM4009B - Interpret legislation to complete agency work
CPPDSM4012A - List property for sale
CPPDSM4008A - Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
CPPDSM4010A - Lease property
CPPDSM4022A - Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
CPPDSM4015B - Minimise agency and consumer risk
- Study online
- Comprehensive 3 day classes regularly trained throughout Queensland
- Intensive weekend Registration classess (Brisbane, Gold Coast)
Students have six months from the date of enrolment to complete the course, find out more about flexible delivery options HERE.
Assessment, credits and Recognition of Prior Learning
- Students complete assessments online in their time, at their own pace (within 6 months from enrolment)
- Successful completion of the competencies completed in the
Registration Course will result in seven credits against the full Real
Estate Agent's Licence qualification
- If you have current experience or knowledge in this area, you may like to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
For further information, phone 07 3249 7347 or send an email.
Click HERE for course calendars and enrolment forms
This CPD points icon will be displayed on all promotional material for CPD eligible events.
nationally recognised training units, provided through the REIQ as part
of the registration, licensing and traineeship courses are eligible.
Click HERE for more information